What's new

Is PHP still a relevant programming language?

tolutronics

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 2, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I recently read on a blog that php is gradually fading out. So i want to ask if php is still relevant or it is truely fading out.

PHP Improves
Some programming languages decline in quality over time. With PHP it's the opposite, since the demand is constantly on the rise. New challenges demand improvements and yearly updates deliver these improvements. Backend done with PHP today is not just a database addition to your front end development.

Well, in its most basic form, PHP is a programming language. It's a pretty widely used language and can be embedded into HTML, which is the big draw for anyone interested in web development. ... PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor which, in itself is confusing.
Despite still being one of the most used languages to build web applications; over the years PHP has managed to get itself a reputation of messy codebases, inexperienced developers, insecure code.

PHP is known to be the most frequently used programming language. Just imagine, more than 88% of websites are built with PHP! Interesting fact: PHP originally stood for Personal Home Page. Now the meaning has transformed into Hypertext Preprocessor.
In my own opinion I think it's still very much relevant.

Well in most cases php is known for or frequently used for programming language. With php it is fast and can you believe that 88% of the of the word internet is still doing or using it which draws for every one interest in web developer .php stands for hypertext preprocessor which in it self is convincing.it has also make a reputation of itself that it is not only in your front end today.

PHP is improving, but it's still necessary. Over time, certain programming languages degrade in quality. It's the other way around with PHP, because demand is continuously growing. New issues require changes and these improvements are provided by annual updates. Today's backend completed with PHP is not just an addition to your front end development database.

PHP is the king of backend. But I don't know why some people don't like it. I personally like it but I don't write php because am a frontend developer. I will learn php soon for some personal reasons. PHP is improving so fast

I would say Php is not fading out it's actually the reverse. Php is the most used language and it application keeps growing. With the fact that it allows for cross usage across other platforms makes it excellent. I don't think it would faze our anytime soon.

Just about 8 out of 10 sites we visit each day are utilizing PHP, as per W3Techs' examination from November 2018. Which is 78.9% of all sites with a known worker side programming language. So truly, it's certainly still important.

When you look at programming in general, more specific web development, the most important thing is what you want to achieve. Node with JavaScript has been the most popular these days but you can't shy away from the fact that php is still the programming language a very large percentage of the worlds websites are built with today. Its technology and things are bound to change but php should be around for a few more years.

I never took interest in programming before until I got admission to study computer science as a diploma course. I couldn't tell the joy and enthusiasm that came upon me when I was first introduced to it. Till this moment my love for programming still stands. I love programming because it makes someone to explore his brain and talent. If you're very good at it, especially the internet security aspect, it will be as of the power of life and death is committed to your hand

PHP Improves
Some programming languages decline in quality over time. With PHP it's the opposite, since the demand is constantly on the rise. New challenges demand improvements and yearly updates deliver these improvements. Backend done with PHP today is not just a database addition to your front end development.
When it comes to which languages developers like and dislike, Stack Overflow has some insight. Based on the languages developers tagged as those they would not like to work with in their Stack Overflow Jobs profiles, the company has found that Perl, Delphi, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), and PHP are the most disliked programming languages,Stack Overflow, which provides an online community for developers

Over time, certain programming languages degrade in quality. It's the other way around with PHP, because demand is continuously growing. New issues require changes and these improvements are provided by annual updates. Today's backend completed with PHP is not just an addition to your front end development database.

Haha funny how Php I know is differen to the topic. The php I know is the money currency we are using in Philippines. So it's good to know some knowledge that PHP is also a programming area.

I recently read on a blog that php is gradually fading out. So i want to ask if php is still relevant or it is truely fading out.
I think PHP would always be used in future too, because all the basic programming related to web development is based on PHP and HTML. How they can be neglected. Although we have so many tools or ready made techniques are being used to make websites but they provide them basics and basics can never go anywhere. Yes, we can think about it's more advancement only.

PHP is a programming language but not that relevant again like it used to be. A lot of programmers have now left that programming language behind and focused more on the recent programming language which is Python. With this sophisticated programming language you can design and develop any website or application of your choice

Several other programming languages have came since PHP.
PHP was first created in 1994. In the context of tech. These days, PHP is still largely used in web development. It's served as a major component in some of the web's biggest platforms,including wordpress and drupal.

I do not know if it I because of WordPress but a greater percentage of web sites are built with php and so it is definate that it will be around for a long time.

PHP is Still Good
That is due to its easy deployment and prompt development-to-release cycle. Your project can be done fast even by inexperienced programmers. Today this still remains one of the PHP's strongest benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back