What's new

Is pension money enough to start a business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How decent your pension is completely relies on the kind of job you had, if you had a high paying job, then your pension will be also high and somehow enough for you to start a business, otherwise not

When people leave the job and take pension then they have enough money to invest in a business to earn passive monthly income. May be I am not right,if I am thinking so.
Tell me according to your knowledge or experience that is pension money enough to start a successful business?
Yes you are right. Pension money is enough to invest in small business. It depends upon the type and magnitude of business that you can start or not. Almost every be started with pension on small scale. But to start business on large scale pension is not enough.

It is the type of business you do will determine whether the pension will be enough or not.

My believe is that you are not going to invest all your pension. You will to set aside some funds for daily expenses.

If you are planning to start up a small scale business, then your pension might be more than enough.

If you worked for a big organisation or federal government, your pension and gratuity is more than enough to start a good business. This will accrue to more than $10000. The reverse is the case if you worked for the state or local government or some small private company. Pensions are peanuts and can only cater for your feeding only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back