What's new

Is pension money enough to start a business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but its much better to start a business before retiring. Pension money sometimes take years to be paid and people suffer within that period.
Investment while you are still working is a good way to start.
You can also start a business and hire skilled personnel's to work for you.

When people leave the job and take pension then they have enough money to invest in a business to earn passive monthly income. May be I am not right,if I am thinking so.
Tell me according to your knowledge or experience that is pension money enough to start a successful business?
Yes. There are many ways we can source out money for business. However, if you are using pension money, don't put all ur eggs in one basket and make a good research before venturing into a business

pension in my country is like giving a guy in the University money for sweets, it's not enough for an individual not to talk of using it to start a business, people are just managing it it's not enough at all

Pension money may not be enough to start a business at once. You may be needing to save multiple months of pension money before you could be able to start business.

When people leave the job and take pension then they have enough money to invest in a business to earn passive monthly income. May be I am not right,if I am thinking so.
Tell me according to your knowledge or experience that is pension money enough to start a successful business?
Yes, You are right , pension money is enough to start a business. When a govt employer get retired he receives a huge amount of money from the government and this Money is enough to start a business.

Yeah absolutely with the pension money which received in lum sum in Pakistan after retirement we can start business but it depends on amount you received if it is small amount then start any business from a few capital and after success expand it.

Yes. After the retirement money you get is enough for your needs but I think it's not much enough to make some changes in your life. So I will suggest you all to plan a business or invest your money in real estate. thanks

Yeah, it is much enough pension money to invest for the business. You can do, only small sacle businesses by pension money and after getting profits, it can be converted into large scale business.
You can start fish farm or poultry farm by pension money.

Yes dear you can start a little business with your pension money,if you don't have any other type of expenses .
if you have saved some money of your pension then you can start a home based business you can make a shop or a General Store to earn profit

If you can do it earlier, why wait for pension?

Pension money should be used to keep you afloat and comfortable, since it's not much.

You can save gradually and use that money to start a small business before you retire.

If you intend to set up a business after you retire then you need to start saving up for that long before you retire.
Pension fund is just a fraction of money and you could save a lot more if you were still working.
So forget about pension fund for now and use your salary instead.

Yes you are right. A handsome amount get after retirement, if this money utlize for future and invest in good business, then that man get good passive regular income.

In my country it is not enough to start a business, the only way is with the settlement money, since the pension is a monthly payment that is paid as a salary. Having the liquidation you can start a small business or invest it to obtain small profits, because the liquidation is also small for public employees.

With respect to my experience with retired individuals, they start their businesses before retiring, they make sure that the business is set in motion before retirement. As they retire, they expand the business with a part of the pension money, this enables boost in the business.

Yes. It is possible to start a business using pension money. Either a small scale or Large scale business, Business is business. I have seen a lots of retirees who invested their pension on small scale businesses of different calibre. But some will look at them and ask why they are wasting their money, but to the poor once, its not enogh. When someone didnt have money, you are not poor, until one cant think on the business that will sent him out of puverty.

Seriously I don't know why as a worker you will have to wait until retirement to want to set up a business, I think you should have plans for that right from when you are working. Pensions are just little money they pay you monthly after retiring. If you want to start a business you should ask for a grativity instead.

Yes, pension money is enough to start a successful business because there are many people who do business and earn a lot of money.. If you have pension money, you should also start a business that is very profitable for you.

Yes, you can do good business with your pension money.
But we get the pension when we are very old and we are more concerned about child marriage and building a home than business.

It depends on how big your pension money is, if it's very big and you can save it while having other sources of income aside the pension then you can save a big money from it and set up any business of your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back