What's new

Is P2P cryotocurrency trading risky?

As it is with any other type of trading, P2P trading has it's fair share of risk which vary depending on the exchange and its safety measures. While exchanges faces a higher risk of theft and scam, many fewer P2P trading platforms have significantly improved their security measures.

From what i've heard, P2P cryptocurrency trading is risky. The risk of losing money to scammers is a major issues of P2P cryptocurrency trading and i would not advice anyone to go into it.

I don't think so. I have been doing P2P trading for a period of time now and have never had any bad experiences so far. The challenge with some that wants to sell is getting the verified traders that will buy their crypto currencies.

It is completely safe because I once also thought that everyone else was cheating here. But when I first used P2P exchange on Binance, I realized how simple and safe it is, because the platform will protect you, of course, if you don't make mistakes and don't want to cheat yourself. For example, I sent funds to a person to receive cryptocurrency in return, but half an hour passed and I did not receive it, and then I wrote to support and the funds were automatically credited to my wallet and the transaction was completed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back