What's new

Is Litecoin Better than Doge and Other Altcoins?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
There are different faucets from which we can earn any currency and on faucet pay, I saw the option to swap from one cryptocurrency to another and this option is available on different wallets so I was thinking about which Altcoins I should invest in and is Litecoin better than Doge and other Altcoins?

Sometimes it occurs an error if your litecoin address is starting with M or ltc1 as I have tried in previous version so I merge receiving ZCash from faucetpay to coinbase account as withdrawal option.
People just show interest to Litecoin because paid to post site in majority pays with Litecoin, so it is just not because Litecoin is better than Dogecoin or reverse case, both of them are good.

Litecoin is better than dogecoin because dogecoin has unlimited supply and litecoin has 21 million supply. When there is unlimited supply, the value might never go up.

Litecoin is better than dogecoin because dogecoin has unlimited supply and litecoin has 21 million supply. When there is unlimited supply, the value might never go up.
I also felt that in the past 3-4 months and value of doge is also dipping and there are not many users that are interested in earning Doge

I also felt that in the past 3-4 months and value of doge is also dipping and there are not many users that are interested in earning Doge
Those who are investing in doge are investing for just one reason that is Elon Musk supports it. Musk is not the God of crypto.

Those who are investing in doge are investing for just one reason that is Elon Musk supports it. Musk is not the God of crypto.
That's correct, I will try to collect only LTC as its better than any other altcoins and users do demand it so it will be useful for me

LTC has low transaction costs and high transaction fees, therefore, people prefer to get paid in LTC, but when it comes to investment, I don't think it can be profitable.

I like to know why Elon musk is so much into Doge and he never tasks about another crypto. Could be he is also interested in Doge

I like to know why Elon musk is so much into Doge and he never tasks about another crypto. Could be he is also interested in Doge
Musk once admitted that he has invested in doge. How much he did not reveal.

I prefer Litecoin because Litecoin is a popular and established cryptocurrency, known for its fast transaction times and low fees. I think it is a solid investment option and has been consistently performing well in the market.

Musk once admitted that he has invested in doge. How much he did not reveal.
I think this is the reason he is only interested in Doge and many say he is the king of Doge and this is what sometimes I feel I should have some amount in Doge

I think this is the reason he is only interested in Doge and many say he is the king of Doge and this is what sometimes I feel I should have some amount in Doge
I am also interested on buying dogecoin. There is a lot of sites to invest offering deposit with dogecoin feature.

I really like LTC, it is a coin that has been with us since 2011, it uses proof of work and has very competitive fees, it is also certainly scarcer than many others with only 84 million coins, which is very good.

I really like LTC, it is a coin that has been with us since 2011, it uses proof of work and has very competitive fees, it is also certainly scarcer than many others with only 84 million coins, which is very good.
LTC is good and popular and earlier I was thinking that it's not worth it as my investment of $50 LTC went down to $40 or even lower that that but it started to risen up after sometime

Litecoin is not at the category of best crypto currencies to invest, it is only a good choice for transactions but there are many other crypto currencies that you can invest for long term like: BTC, MATIC, ADA, Gala, XRP, Sol and Ethereum.

LTC is good and popular and earlier I was thinking that it's not worth it as my investment of $50 LTC went down to $40 or even lower that that but it started to risen up after sometime
Ltc has reached historical highs in all market cycles, which must be taken into account, it is highly correlated to BTC, it seems that its little brother always follows its movements

There are different faucets from which we can earn any currency and on faucet pay, I saw the option to swap from one cryptocurrency to another and this option is available on different wallets so I was thinking about which Altcoins I should invest in and is Litecoin better than Doge and other Altcoins?
Well, I am an investor of Litecoin and Doge but I think Litecoin is better than Doge. That is what I use most times.

Well, I am an investor of Litecoin and Doge but I think Litecoin is better than Doge. That is what I use most times.
Litecoin is longer lived (2011) scarcer and cheaper, also can not be considered as a shitcoin because it has a limited supply, it is also a more private currency, you have many aspects so it is better than dogecoin to tell the truth.

Litecoin is longer lived (2011) scarcer and cheaper, also can not be considered as a shitcoin because it has a limited supply, it is also a more private currency, you have many aspects so it is better than dogecoin to tell the truth.
You are right and I heard that Elon Musk changed DP on Twitter to dogecoin symbol

You are right and I heard that Elon Musk changed DP on Twitter to dogecoin symbol
Yes, it was probably to get a few million more with the FOMO created in the token, but it seems that it has less and less relevance and influence with the token, if 1 year ago he had made the same movement the token could go up almost 100% now it's only up 20%.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back