Not open for further replies.

Shivay

Cobra Kai
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been focused on Etherium and litecoin very much thus year.
Etherium is currently rising at a steady rate while litecoin also increased a bit.
Should we invest in litecoin now?
Can litecoin be the next etherium , if it is then we should start stocking up litecoins because it can worth along 1000$.
Let's discuss down here.

The first Bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum, is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party. The goal behind Ethereum is to create a decentralized suite of financial products that anyone in the world can have free access to, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, or faith.

Litecoin is very different from ethereum. It has much more in common with bitcoin than ethereum does. Litecoin is a digital currency in its true sense unlike in the etheruem software platforms, there is no second layer development in Litecoin
Post automatically merged:

Litecoin is very different from ethereum. It has much more in common with bitcoin than ethereum does. Litecoin is a digital currency in its true sense unlike in the etheruem software platforms, there is no second layer development in Litecoin

No oo, litecoin is not another ethereum. Litecoin is another cryptocurrency entirely on its own same way ethereum is also a cryptocurrency. Ethereum has been on the rise since last year and those who invested in it early would have goteen over 300% of the money they invested in ethereum. Litecoin is also one that may continue rising

Litcoin is quite different from Ethereum but what is uniting them currently is the rise in their price. These two coins will rise further due to a strings of investment currently coming into cryptocurrencies. I don't see Litcoin increasing like Ethereum right now but it will definitely increase in value in the nearest future.

Etherum is away different from Litecoin. The only coin that shares any from of resemblance to Litecoin is with Tron. Litecoin offers faster transportation and cheaper gas fee in comparison with Etherum. Though I know Etherum is more widely used, majorly because it came after bitcoin.

Litcoin is quite different from Ethereum but what is uniting them currently is the rise in their price. These two coins will rise further due to a strings of investment currently coming into cryptocurrencies. I don't see Litcoin increasing like Ethereum right now but it will definitely increase in value in the nearest future.

No it isn't another Ethereum.
Litecoin and ethereum functions in different ways a digital currency

• As a strict cryptocurrency, litecoin is used almost strictly for transactions. While it can be mined as bitcoin, it is used as digital currency.
  • Ethereum is a cryptocurrency, however, it can also be used for smart contracts and crowd sourcing. Once a funding period is set for a new organization, proposals can be created. The number of votes allotted equals the number of coins contributed.

Ethereum (ETH) The first Bitcoin alternative on our list, Ethereum, is a decentralized software platform that enables Smart Contracts and Decentralized Applications (DApps) to be built and run without any downtime, fraud, control, or interference from a third party.

litecoin is also close, it's just quiet, but you'll be surprised that it's also suddenly high, it's really lucky to persevere with the faucets because there are coins that are low but rising .. it's a pity I didn't work hard on the faucet.

Litecoin and Ethereum have proven to be among the most fundamental digital assets in the crypto space. According to the CoinMarketCap, Ethereum is ranked the second most popular cryptocurrency after Bitcoin.Litecoin should hit $106 early next year before falling a bit come February. However, Litecoin should be on a significant uptrend the rest of the year, remaining at or around the $130 mark and peaking at $135 in November 2021.

litecoin is also close, it's just quiet, but you'll be surprised that it's also suddenly high, it's really lucky to persevere with the faucets because there are coins that are low but rising .. it's a pity I didn't work hard on the faucet.
Yeah me too, I am also stocking up my litecoin wallet because for now it is low but it wilo suddenly go up like dogecoin went 800% five days ago. If anyone is reading this , just start stocking up your litecoin wallet.

This your question is funny, how will litecoin be the next ethereum? They are two different crypto currencies and there is no way litecoin will be the next ethereum. The fact that both coins are rising doesn't make it to be the same.
Etherium is currently rising at a steady rate while litecoin also increased a bit.
Can litecoin be the next etherium , if it is then we should start stocking up litecoins because it can worth along 1000$.
Let's discuss down here.

Litcoin is a coin that s supposed to be ranked second best coin after Bitcoin because it came before etherium and it was among the top 5 coin. For now litcoin is doing well.
Last year December it rose from 70 dollars to 135 dollars in just a week.

This your question is funny, how will litecoin be the next ethereum? They are two different crypto currencies and there is no way litecoin will be the next ethereum. The fact that both coins are rising doesn't make it to be the same.
Litecoin is very different from Ethereum. It has much more in common with Bitcoin than Ethereum dose.Litecoin is a digital currency in its truest sense.Unlike with the Ethereum software platform,there is no second layer for application development on Litecoin.

Concerning if litecoin is another ethereum. Well, ethereum and litecoin are different, though they are both cryptocurrency. Ethereum is the second world known cryptocurrency due to it rise and increment in the market value, for every investor in ethereum last year, they should have gotten their investment with 200% interest or more than if am not mistaken. Litecoin too is a cryptocurrency on the rise. watch out for it

I don't think litecoin is another Ethereum in the making but in general it is a good coin that is worth investing in at the moment as well. I know very soon it will experience a price surge so let's try to hold it.

Let's discuss down here.
bitcoin has really been an eye-opener to everybody and we should not repeat the mistake we did with bitcoin when bitcoin started. This is the time to start buying other cryptocurrencies because in future they might rise over $1000

bitcoin has really been an eye-opener to everybody and we should not repeat the mistake we did with bitcoin when bitcoin started. This is the time to start buying other cryptocurrencies because in future they might rise over $1000
This is the thing i always recommend people because no one knows which can make a person rich with small Investments in these famous cryptocurrencies . Just Invest in the Litecoin and etherium .

Let's discuss down here.
hello there, no doubt litcoin is another version of etherium because i remember etherum was only 200$ in 2017 and now its more than 1200 $ hit so if you buy litcoin and keep hold then you you can get more profit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back