What's new

Is learning a language a good skill to make money online?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.0100USD
Biznotes
I am interested in learning another language, apart from my native language which is Spanish and English which I have learned over time, I would like to add another one, English has helped me enormously to make money online in various ways, do you think learning another language is a good online skill to make money online? What are the most popular languages to earn online? Where would you sell this skill?

English is not my primary language but I use English as my working language. Even though I do not have the best skills, I still make money because of my ability to use the language. I I had knowledge of other languages, I would have certainly made more money because I would have had access to more jobs (translator, writer, etc..)

There are some online translator jobs which pays up to £35 per hour. It's a very good job which you can get as a freelancer. If I had studied linguistics, I will look at working as an online language translator. If I can't get any online, the embassy are looking for translators all the time.

There are some online translator jobs which pays up to £35 per hour. It's a very good job which you can get as a freelancer. If I had studied linguistics, I will look at working as an online language translator. If I can't get any online, the embassy are looking for translators all the time.
What languages would you suggest for said translator job apart from English? Do you have any recommendations?

What languages would you suggest for said translator job apart from English? Do you have any recommendations?

If you can speak one or more foreign language, there's a company called Language Empire Erith, England, United Kingdom that's hiring those who can work as freelance interpreters. Unfortunately, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK. If you're into in UK, this job is not for you.

If you can speak one or more foreign language, there's a company called Language Empire Erith, England, United Kingdom that's hiring those who can work as freelance interpreters. Unfortunately, all applicants must have the right to work in the UK. If you're into in UK, this job is not for you.
I see, it is an offline job from what I can understand, I like the United Kingdom, but I don't think that at this moment I am willing to move there for said job, but it still sounds interesting, thanks for the info

It can be tough finding a side hustle that pays well, is enjoyable and also helps you progress your career. But did you know that there is a way to make money online using your foreign language skills? If you're bilingual, you have a major advantage when it comes to finding alternate sources of income.

In today's global economy, speaking more than one language is an increasingly valuable skill. That's because businesses are becoming more and more international, and there are simply not enough people who can speak multiple languages to meet the demand. If you're bilingual, that makes you a hot commodity in the workforce

I see, it is an offline job from what I can understand, I like the United Kingdom, but I don't think that at this moment I am willing to move there for said job, but it still sounds interesting, thanks for the info

Yes, it's the situation with the work. If it's what one can work online, it's going to easy for anyone to apply for it from any part of the world. It looks like a job which is going to be exciting for anyone who's working on it.

It's a good skill to have for the said reason, but I focus my time instead on science and math, which is also profitable and reads like a foreign language.

Anyway, my goal is to tutor in the near future.

Yes, it's the situation with the work. If it's what one can work online, it's going to easy for anyone to apply for it from any part of the world. It looks like a job which is going to be exciting for anyone who's working on it.
If it were online it would have been ideal, but hey, it is an opportunity that will have to be let go, as I understand it, a translator can earn very well, but hey, thanks for the information

I don't have any knowledge about how you can earn money online from being a language translator. The only place I know you can work on such a job is offline jobs at the embassy. My brother is working in US embassy right now and he's being paid very well. If it's possible for me to get such a job online, I will love to work on it.

I don't have any knowledge about how you can earn money online from being a language translator. The only place I know you can work on such a job is offline jobs at the embassy. My brother is working in US embassy right now and he's being paid very well. If it's possible for me to get such a job online, I will love to work on it.
Yes, I mainly meant learning a language to find jobs online, maybe in Fiverr you can find something, but it is definitely easier to find a job as an offline translator than online, like the case of your brother, my brother for example is an English teacher in an high school, so, again, we see that it is better offline.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back