What's new

Is it worth to use Kick.com to earn money?

Bloody Orc

AI Fanatic
Valued Contributor
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$5.2500USD
Biznotes
Hello all,
I've been following the streaming platform called Kick.com for quite some time and I read that you get paid hourly there?

Do any of you already have your own experience with the platform?

If everything I read is true it would be a great way im for small streamers to get big compared to Twitch where it gets tough these days.

I'm looking forward to your opinions ;)

I'm hearing it's a really promising place to make money. New streamers I hear could earn up to $16 an hour. I don't know what the rules are, but I think you have to be somewhat big before you can make that money. Either way, it's better than what Twitch is offering for new users. Kick seems to be offering these deals to everyone, so get on it while you can.

I'm hearing it's a really promising place to make money. New streamers I hear could earn up to $16 an hour. I don't know what the rules are, but I think you have to be somewhat big before you can make that money. Either way, it's better than what Twitch is offering for new users. Kick seems to be offering these deals to everyone, so get on it while you can.

Well, it the "Kick" platform seems like a video streaming platform to me. However, I am not sure how they pay. In case if they pay through PayPal, then some people living in certain countries may not be able to accept payments from them. They do support Stripe payment method, though. This means not all the people would be able to earn there.

I discovered Kick a couple of weeks ago, therefore, it is really difficult for me to say whether it is worth using Kick to earn money or not. In order to earn money as a video content creator, first and foremost, the site where you upload videos needs to have a huge user base, think about millions, and even over a billion. Secondly, the platform must be popular with the advertiser. Do you see these things on Kick?

Well, it the "Kick" platform seems like a video streaming platform to me. However, I am not sure how they pay. In case if they pay through PayPal, then some people living in certain countries may not be able to accept payments from them. They do support Stripe payment method, though. This means not all the people would be able to earn there.
Well like I said, they are paying some creators $16 an hour to stream on their site. Which I will admit is really good if everyone can hop on, stream for a few hours and get paid accordingly. But I don't know if anyone can join, stream and get that kind of pay. But I have considered looking more into it myself.

I not yet joined on this site before, seems this is not easy to live stream, this need good public speaking communication, far different with forex trading that only need in front of the chart to analyze and make entries, I still enjoy forex trading use FXOpen international

Well like I said, they are paying some creators $16 an hour to stream on their site. Which I will admit is really good if everyone can hop on, stream for a few hours and get paid accordingly. But I don't know if anyone can join, stream and get that kind of pay. But I have considered looking more into it myself.

Thank. I was actually talking about method of payment, not pay rates. However, I think that $16 per hour is a fine rate. Do you need to gain more and more subscribers in order to earn money just like you do on YouTube?

At the moment from what I understand, the hourly pay is not something that has been released yet unless, of course, it's only partners that get that option which is what it seemed like it was going to be.

I know that with Kick even as an affiliate you get 95% of the revenue from subs and such and they only take 5% which is awesome.

I myself have been getting myself set up to start streaming on Kick and seeing how much it's grown over the last few months, it really does look very promising.

I have heard so many good things about KICK and it looks like a better option in for streamers in the streaming business. Twitch haven't been favourable to new streamers and also they are greedy in terms of sharing revenue, it's what KICK is working hard to cut off for new streamers.

I have heard so many good things about KICK and it looks like a better option in for streamers in the streaming business. Twitch haven't been favourable to new streamers and also they are greedy in terms of sharing revenue, it's what KICK is working hard to cut off for new streamers.
I have heard that Kick pays a base money to all streamers with a number of hours streamed per month, I think it is 16 dollars an hour, which is quite good, but I am not sure, I think you can increase this figure too if you get a certain impact on the platform.

I've heard that Kick.com can be worth trying to earn money, but it's hard to say for sure without giving it a shot. It's always a good idea to approach such platforms cautiously and do some research before investing time or money. Look into reviews, user experiences, and any potential red flags. Trying it out yourself will give you a firsthand understanding of whether it aligns with your goals and expectations.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back