What's new

Is it Wise to Keep earning from Faucets?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know faucets are low paying and some of these take a lot of time as we need to answer the captcha and only then we can earn and sometimes if we check our daily earnings it won't even be 5 cents but I have started to love claiming from faucets and like to continue.

Do you think its a good idea to keep earning from faucets even though earnings are low?

Faucets can be good if you do not have any other better way to earn. You cannot earn a lot through faucets but if you are on over a dozen faucets and if you claim regularly, you might be able to make good money.

This is what I am planning to do and trying to claim from faucets that are trusted and legit so that I can have cryptos and can use these as an investment or can sell these to get forum currency.

It's wise if you don't waste time on low paying and new faucets so better you join and stick with legit and popular ones.

I know its kind of a waste of time because the earnings will be low no matter how quick you are with solving the captcha but I am liking it so I will stick with it

Faucet does not pique my interest because I see it as a sheer waste of time.I prefer channeling my energy on more productive expenditure.

Faucet does not pique my interest because I see it as a sheer waste of time.I prefer channeling my energy on more productive expenditure.
I am also thinking that I should limit my time on faucets as I also feel I am spending more time on them and because of low earnings its not worth it

Earnings from faucet looks easier as you don't need to do anything and just claim after solving the bot verification but it isn't worth because of low earnings.

Faucets can be good if you do not have any other better way to earn. You cannot earn a lot through faucets but if you are on over a dozen faucets and if you claim regularly, you might be able to make good money.
I am enjoying these now as I have joined that auto faucet from dutchy corp and its the best website that I have found this month and I hope to keep earning from it.

I am also thinking that I should limit my time on faucets as I also feel I am spending more time on them and because of low earnings its not worth it
If you just like to collect crypto currency you can do that from PTP forums because all are paying in cryptos and for faucets just claim from the ones that pay the highest

If it is not taking too much of your time then it is better than nothing, I heard alot about faucets but didn't use it yet because I am busy with paid to post websites, if it doesn't take too much of my time then I will give it a try.

If it is not taking too much of your time then it is better than nothing, I heard alot about faucets but didn't use it yet because I am busy with paid to post websites, if it doesn't take too much of my time then I will give it a try.
I think I am spending too much time on them and this is why my earnings have decreased because we cannot expect higher earnings from faucets even if we spend so much time

We all know faucets are low paying and some of these take a lot of time as we need to answer the captcha and only then we can earn and sometimes if we check our daily earnings it won't even be 5 cents but I have started to love claiming from faucets and like to continue.

Do you think its a good idea to keep earning from faucets even though earnings are low?
It is not a wise idea because the money they are paying is very little

Today I have planned to keep working on some of my faucets and this is how I made few cents today and will keep sticking with my PTC and faucets

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back