What's new

Is it true that Bitcoin is a Ponzi Scheme?

Bitcoin Is never a ponzi scheme, ponzi scheme is a platform that depends on d subsequent investors before you are being paid...that is your earnings is attached to other people who are coming in
Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme, because its trading is base on the activities of market investors and the forces of demand and supply,where as Ponzi scheme is not a trading scheme.

That's not true, this a false news, Bitcoin has existed for years, if you have that mindset that means you don't know what Bitcoin is, I'll advise you to make a research on Bitcoin.

Anybody who is calling bitcoin a Ponzi scheme actually does not know anything about the technology and I am not going to feel any kind of threatened by what they are saying.

Many critics, detractors and anti-Bitcoin out there think that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme for no apparent reason / argument. Ponzi schemes are a fraudulent mode that relies on money from new members to pay off previous members. We know Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages, but I personally don't agree if Bitcoin is said to be a ponzi scheme because no one can cheat Bitcoin transactions, even though Bitcoin holders or investors will be able to gain or lose, What do you think, do you agree if Bitcoin said to be a ponzi scheme, and what is your reason ?.
Bitcoin is accessible to everyone and protected by distributed public ledgers and cryptography. Bitcoin itself is not a Ponzi scheme, but it is conceivable for someone to use it to set up an unethical or misleading investment plan.

No, Bitcoin is not a Ponzi scheme. Bitcoin has survived the test of time, more than 10 years now. A lot of people have doubted Bitcoin and yet It has proved to be stronger, and has proven severally that it is not a Ponzi scheme.

It is not right to address bitcoin as being a Ponzi scheme because it is a stable form of investment and it is credible way to make money online and cannot be compared to Ponzi scheme.

It is not right to address bitcoin as being a Ponzi scheme because it is a stable form of investment and it is credible way to make money online and cannot be compared to Ponzi scheme.

I believe that bitcoin might not be a pyramid scheme due to many reasons. The fact remains that many people trust bitcoin and bitcoin is based on blockchain.

Those who call Bitcoin a ponzi scheme do not know anything about bitcoin. A ponzi scheme is a fraudulent system where you earn when you build referrals (you earn referral commissions) and bring money to the platform. However, bitcoin is an asset t and you profit when the value of your assets goes high. You do not have to bring referrals to earn. You can also create bitcoin through the mining process, so it is an entirely different thing.

Those who call Bitcoin a ponzi scheme do not know anything about bitcoin. A ponzi scheme is a fraudulent system where you earn when you build referrals (you earn referral commissions) and bring money to the platform. However, bitcoin is an asset t and you profit when the value of your assets goes high. You do not have to bring referrals to earn. You can also create bitcoin through the mining process, so it is an entirely different thing.
Maybe it is because there are a lot of companies that pretend to mine script and then buy hash power to increase bitcoin earnings and suddenly disappear to spread such ideas. Then people get confused about the concept.

The problem is that most of them get involved with Ponzi schemes that are related with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. After they have been scammed, they will label Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme because they were actually scammed through your investment in Bitcoin.

The problem is that most of them get involved with Ponzi schemes that are related with Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. After they have been scammed, they will label Bitcoin as a Ponzi scheme because they were actually scammed through your investment in Bitcoin.
This is exactly what I have explained because a website pretends to mine cloud farm and then you earn some bitcoin and to increase earning you have to buy hash power then suddenly closes and runs away with users' funds.

This is exactly what I have explained because a website pretends to mine cloud farm and then you earn some bitcoin and to increase earning you have to buy hash power then suddenly closes and runs away with users' funds.

It is very unfortunate that people still fall to this kind of scams that are involved in cryptocurrency. I don't think this can be stopped in anyway as long as those dubious people are still interested in setting up such websites for people who are gullible enough to invest in it.

It is very unfortunate that people still fall to this kind of scams that are involved in cryptocurrency. I don't think this can be stopped in anyway as long as those dubious people are still interested in setting up such websites for people who are gullible enough to invest in it.
A few days ago in this forum, a user recommended me a cloud mining site, I already lost money on these sites and I told him that I was not interested, he insisted again and I told him that I didn't care and that I don't care if the website is paying right now that I will never be interested in cloud mining again, you have to learn from your mistakes and not make them again, I'm very conscientious about that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back