What's new

Is it safe to hold your crypto asset's in Hotbit?

I never visited hotbit micro wallet site for Cryptocurrency before. I'm focused on BNB.com at the moment. They fulfil everything i need from an exchanger.
so hotbit is micro wallet? I have never used microwallet and I do not know how it works? By the way why do you need a microwallet, cannot you your main wallet like trust wallet insted of micro wallet.

Yes, your cryptocurrency assets may be and can be safe in hotbit cryptocurrency exchange does not not mean you should cultivate the habit of leaving your crypros there

so hotbit is micro wallet? I have never used microwallet and I do not know how it works? By the way why do you need a microwallet, cannot you your main wallet like trust wallet insted of micro wallet.
Trustwallet, express crypto, faucetpay.io, hotbit etc, are all micro crypto wallets. Any wallet that have limited features are called micro wallets. Features like, not having P2P, trading features, staking and the rest. Those wallets are just used to receive, send and exchange coins, you can't buy coins directly from their site.

Why should you use a wallet that does not allow you to buy or sell? Why not use an exchange that can be used as a wallet as well for exchange and trading.

I did not trust the exchanges because Everytime they will be going on maintenance ,and the maintenance I am talking about the something that they can cease operation for two to three days,i only concentrate on binance because it is one of the most trusted and secured.

I never used hotbit before to store my digital coins. I never fell in love with exchange/wallet site that isn't legit. I'm always looking at the exchange sites that are popular to crypto enthusiasts.

Hotbit is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can trade crypto pairs easily and can store your crypto currencies or token. But it is always hard to slect a wallet to hold your assets for long term as you have always a risk to lost your assets by hackers or may be a wallet may be close so how should we opt for Hotbit wallet just only for trading/converting your cryptocurrency or You will also be comfortable to use Hotbit wallet as your crypto currency main wallet to store/ hold your all assets in wallet?
Since you know about all these then I guess you already know yourself that it’s not safe to keep your bitcoin on the wallet there because this is even the first time i will be hearing about something like this

I think hotbit is secure because I personally use it. I think it is a good idea if you want to hold your cryptocurrencies on hotbit wallet or you can also use trust wallet.

No ,I dont recommend to store your crypto in exchanges , its better if you store crypto in personal wallets like trust wallet , coinbase or blockchain because crypto exchanges can close anytime , they are having your wallets private key.

Hotbit is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can trade crypto pairs easily and can store your crypto currencies or token. But it is always hard to slect a wallet to hold your assets for long term as you have always a risk to lost your assets by hackers or may be a wallet may be close so how should we opt for Hotbit wallet just only for trading/converting your cryptocurrency or You will also be comfortable to use Hotbit wallet as your crypto currency main wallet to store/ hold your all assets in wallet?
Hotbit might appear to be secure but it is still a centralized exchanges platform and such platform are prone to hack by scammers. Decentralized wallets is the best

I have a search and confirm that up till now , nobody has complained about losing his or her account or any incident of account hacking on Hotbit, so i believe that Hotbit is safe to use.

I personally do not use hotbit but I have about two friends who use the platform and of course they have definitely not reported or complained of any security breach, so I would say that hotbit is secure. But my advice to you is before using any crypto exchange make sure you do your proper research in order to avoid regrets.
You have said it perfectly, we all need to do our own personal research before we think of using any exchanges, my asset may not be safe in hotbit because of their frequent maintenance issue and loss of their database.

I'm not disputing the fact that hotbit, isn't good for trading and comfortable to use but to much of rug pool coins are too much on hotbit.

It is no good and secure to save crypto currency in any exchanger. It is not new thing that we hear that the exchangers are being hacked by hackers and this always affect the members. So best is to use offline wallet like trustwalllet and coinomi

Hot bit is a good crypto currency exchange platform that you can use to buy and sell crypto currency at your own convenience. The system is easy to use and they are mostly secure

Up until now, I didn't even know a wallet existed called "hotbit". Well, I think if it does everything you have listed I don't see why it can't be used to store crypto in the long run.

I have read about this wallet before now but I don't have an account with them. Personally, I can't say if they are good for holding of coins for long term or not because I don't have proof. But I know that your question will definitely find solution here. That is my opinion.

Hotbit is one of the big, trusted and legit crypto exchanges. more than 160,000 members registered with Hotbit from various countries. As a large exchange Hotbit allows members to deposit funds into your personal account. You only need to choose the crypto you want to deposit, or just as a repository, but I don't recommend storing large amounts of crypto.

What I know about them now is that they are going on maintenance and their maintenance are likely to last for few hours to few days ,that is the reason I don't really use them .most of the time because their maintenance might even make you to lose your money especially when you are on trade.

I don't think store our crypto assets in exchange wallet is safe way, I know hotbit binance kucoin and other major exchange provides advanced hack free features, but after all these are custodial wallets, I mean if they lost we are also lost, so my preference is use only non custodial wallets we are the boss for our funds
Use exchange wallets for trading purpose only, whenever our work finish transfer funds in our wallets.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back