What's new

Is it safe to hold your crypto asset's in Hotbit?

arrain3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$18.4000USD
Biznotes
Hotbit is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can trade crypto pairs easily and can store your crypto currencies or token. But it is always hard to slect a wallet to hold your assets for long term as you have always a risk to lost your assets by hackers or may be a wallet may be close so how should we opt for Hotbit wallet just only for trading/converting your cryptocurrency or You will also be comfortable to use Hotbit wallet as your crypto currency main wallet to store/ hold your all assets in wallet?

Hotbit secure
To our knowledge, there have been no major security incidents, hacks or loss of funds on HOTBIT due to vulnerabilities in the exchange. According to the data provided by Mozilla, the HOTBIT website has a security classification of B+ (which is the same as Binance)

I don't really think so, cos hotbit is not a crypto wallet, it's just an online trading platform, they can be here today and tomorrow they are gone, though I don't know how realible the site is, but am just advising you from experience. Look for the crypto wallet of your choice, and save your coin that's my take.

It's best to save your cryptocurrency with sites that are trusted other saving it with sites that you think have mouth watering deals and at the end of the day the sites packs up leaving with the coin you saved in there,why not try luno and other wallets that have been around for a long time now
Post automatically merged:

It's best to save your cryptocurrency with sites that are trusted other saving it with sites that you think have mouth watering deals and at the end of the day the sites packs up leaving with the coin you saved in there,why not try luno and other wallets that have been around for a long time now

To our knowledge, there have been no major security incidents, hacks or loss of funds on HOTBIT due to vulnerabilities in the exchange. According to the data provided by Mozilla, the HOTBIT website has a security classification of B+ (which is the same as Binance

There is no big deal in leaving your crypto currency in got it as it is protected but if you do not feel safe with hotbit then there are more ways to transacting bitcoins and other crypto currency like paxful, coinbase etc.

Hotbit is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can trade crypto pairs easily and can store your crypto currencies or token. But it is always hard to slect a wallet to hold your assets for long term as you have always a risk to lost your assets by hackers or may be a wallet may be close so how should we opt for Hotbit wallet just only for trading/converting your cryptocurrency or You will also be comfortable to use Hotbit wallet as your crypto currency main wallet to store/ hold your all assets in wallet?
You are right sis, although nowadays many crypto exchanges guarantee that they will return your balance after they are hacked. But it would be better if we only store crypto amounts just to trade not only Hotbit but all crypto exchanges, and you can store in hot wallets for daily transactions (in amounts not more than $ 600) and you have to store large amounts of crypto in cold wallets. .
Post automatically merged:

You are right sis, although nowadays many crypto exchanges guarantee that they will return your balance after they are hacked. But it would be better if we only store crypto amounts just to trade not only Hotbit but all crypto exchanges, and you can store in hot wallets for daily transactions (in amounts not more than $ 600) and you have to store large amounts of crypto in cold wallets. .

I have not made use of Hotbit to save my cryptocurrencies before,but from what i have heard or am still hearing, from all indications Hotbit is a well secured platform for your cryptocurrencies transactions and you can leave your crypto assets in their platform.

It depends entirely on how comfortable you will be holding your coin on hotbit, I would not try that tho, since it looks more like an exchange platform and moreover how save is the wallet.

I personally do not use hotbit but I have about two friends who use the platform and of course they have definitely not reported or complained of any security breach, so I would say that hotbit is secure. But my advice to you is before using any crypto exchange make sure you do your proper research in order to avoid regrets.

Concerning if it is safe to hold your crypto currency asset's in Hotbit. Well, I don't know about Hotbit but from the comments made by people , it looks like a secured trading platform, well it is good to be conscious about where you store your cryto assets to avoid theft on your cryto assets. You can also find out more on the Hotbit or look for more platform

I have heard of hotbit but never used it. I use coinbase and blockchain, coinbase more than blockchain. Coinbase has been around since 2012 and has been trading publically in the stock market since some time

personally it is highly risky and not advisable it may be hard by scammers and all your assets are gone it very risky thou other sees it as secure but it depends.

This is the first time, I am hearing about this cryptocurrency wallet, I presently do not know of anybody that uses the wallet, I would definitely make some research about it.

HOTBIT have mlbern around for sometime now, I've known it for some time too. But my steady engagement with binance exchange wouldn't allow me to use any other at the moment.

Never heard of hotbit. That might be because I am not an crypto investor or trader. I have some liteocins and I have stored them on my trust wallet. I will check the potentaility of hotbit

I know I own an account with hot bit but I have never actually used it to trade or make any exchange on it. I don't know how safe it is there, but I think people use it a lot

The system will be down for 10 hours on April 30th, 2021, around 00: 00 AM UTC to 10: 00 AM UTC, in order to improve server capacity. During the repair, the following Hotbit services will be unavailable:

Never heard of hotbit. That might be because I am not an crypto investor or trader. I have some liteocins and I have stored them on my trust wallet. I will check the potentaility of hotbit
I never visited hotbit micro wallet site for Cryptocurrency before. I'm focused on BNB.com at the moment. They fulfil everything i need from an exchanger.

If you are making use of secure applications wallet for your cryptocurrency dealings, then it's actually dare to hold your cryptocurrency there as it's absolutely safe. It's only when you use cheap and weak application to hold your coins, then it can be hacked.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back