What's new

Is It Possible To Recover Funds From A Hyip Project?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Usually, Hyip sites use many different kinds of payment systems in order to scam people. Such kind of payment systems use software where reversing the payment is not possible at all. Right now, many Hyips use cryptocurrencies as well. So, is there any way to recover funds?

I don't think that there is away to recover money from a hyip site that that has gone scam. They always make sure to use payment options that don't allow one to reverse payments. They also disappear and cannot be traced, hence you cannot report them to authorities.

I don't think that there is away to recover money from a hyip site that that has gone scam. They always make sure to use payment options that don't allow one to reverse payments. They also disappear and cannot be traced, hence you cannot report them to authorities.
This is true, that is why I am always careful in my Investments.
Most of this Investment platforms are usually scams in nature and if you are not careful,you would fall victim.

This is true, that is why I am always careful in my Investments.
Most of this Investment platforms are usually scams in nature and if you are not careful,you would fall victim.
Yeah, they always go scam eve after paying for a while. It can be so devastating to watch your withdrawal pending for a whole day. There is nothing you can do when the site has gone scam. Just accept it and vow to never invest again.

This is why I never bother with anything to do with HYIP, because if you lose that investment, there's not a whole lot you can do. Maybe if you sign some kind of contract where money gets returned to you somehow, but I doubt we'd be getting any kind of contracts like that.

If it turned out to be a scam, then your money is likely gone. Your best bet is to take whoever scammed you to court to get your investment back. And even then there's no guarantee you'll get it back.

There may be a way to recover money from HYIP platforms but I don't think it's going to be easy. The solution is don't invest in HYIP platforms. Once you lose your money to them, I fear they may not a way to recover your money from them.

There may be a way to recover money from HYIP platforms but I don't think it's going to be easy. The solution is don't invest in HYIP platforms. Once you lose your money to them, I fear they may not a way to recover your money from them.
I have been investing with this program for sometime now so I think that it's not always easy to get your money back or recovered your lost money easy,once the money is gone there is no way which you can get it back,if you try to recover on speedy mode you will lost more

When I was using HYIP, some HYIP allowed investment via paypal. When the HYIP shut down, I filed a case with paypal and managed to recover my investment. If you pay via crypto, it is impossible to recover the funds

I have been investing with this program for sometime now so I think that it's not always easy to get your money back or recovered your lost money easy,once the money is gone there is no way which you can get it back,if you try to recover on speedy mode you will lost more
That's so bad. I also know some people who have lost a lot of money to Hyip programs. Like you said, I don't think it's possible to recover lost money from Hyip website.

i do not think it is possible to get your money back from hyip site, what you should do is to nurse your injury and move on but also make sure you do not return to such kind of investment again.

Usually, Hyip sites use many different kinds of payment systems in order to scam people. Such kind of payment systems use software where reversing the payment is not possible at all. Right now, many Hyips use cryptocurrencies as well. So, is there any way to recover funds?
Contingent on the program's structure, those who have lost money to HYIP scams may be able to take legal action to recover it. To decide the best line of action and make sure that all essential procedures are completed to recover cash from a HYIP scheme, it is crucial to get legal assistance from an expert lawyer

When I was using HYIP, some HYIP allowed investment via paypal. When the HYIP shut down, I filed a case with paypal and managed to recover my investment. If you pay via crypto, it is impossible to recover the funds
Sorry for late reply I want to ask can you mention the particular hyip that allows you to use PayPal to invest qith then most of the hyip that I know use perfect money and others crypto wallet to accept payment but well let's go into the issue my dear I don't think that hyip fund can be recovered once it's been invested

Sorry for late reply I want to ask can you mention the particular hyip that allows you to use PayPal to invest qith then most of the hyip that I know use perfect money and others crypto wallet to accept payment but well let's go into the issue my dear I don't think that hyip fund can be recovered once it's been invested
It was in 2016 and I don't remember the name. Before the site went down, I had also withdrawn a substantial amount of money. Therefore, I made a lot of money on that site. Later, paypal stopped supporting HYIP.

It was in 2016 and I don't remember the name. Before the site went down, I had also withdrawn a substantial amount of money. Therefore, I made a lot of money on that site. Later, paypal stopped supporting HYIP.
While am saying so I know that PayPal don't just accept hyip even back then when I use to do hit and run with those hyip bro I have never seen one that supports PayPal but I do make use of perfect Money and payeer

While am saying so I know that PayPal don't just accept hyip even back then when I use to do hit and run with those hyip bro I have never seen one that supports PayPal but I do make use of perfect Money and payeer
Paypal did support HYIP in the past, you can do the research. I have used PayPal to invest in HYIP multiple times, but these days PayPal does not support HYIP and other Ponzi schemes.

Paypal did support HYIP in the past, you can do the research. I have used PayPal to invest in HYIP multiple times, but these days PayPal does not support HYIP and other Ponzi schemes.
PayPal is one of the best payment processor so far but I never see any hyip that uses PayPal well if you said that is true then I also believe it,but the hyip that will accept PayPal must be very few majority if them uses perfectmoney

PayPal is one of the best payment processor so far but I never see any hyip that uses PayPal well if you said that is true then I also believe it,but the hyip that will accept PayPal must be very few majority if them uses perfectmoney
PayPal stopped supporting HYIP a long time ago. Not many people know once PayPal was used for x-rate sites. But these days it only accepts legit business. In order for a business to accept PayPal payment, it needs to go through a strict approval process.

PayPal stopped supporting HYIP a long time ago. Not many people know once PayPal was used for x-rate sites. But these days it only accepts legit business. In order for a business to accept PayPal payment, it needs to go through a strict approval process.
That is what I know infact back then when we use to invest with hyip I do use crypto wallet like payer and perfect Mon ey I never use PayPal when talking about PayPal before you can use it you need to undergo series of verification infact in my country we can't even received money the only opportunity they give us is for us to sent and shop with our PayPal account ,so I never see any hyip that accept PayPal before I only see people post their payment proof back then

When it to using paypal for personal and business transactions it is really strict. It can limit your account any time when it suspects some inconsistence in your purchases and sales.

If you are ever lost money to a high-yield investment platform then it is probably because they have made you to lose money and there is absolutely no point in chasing it but instead you should learn from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back