What's new

Is it okay for a student to invest in cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency investment is for anybody as far as you have the required skills and knowledge to invest in it. Students can also invest in it if they know what they are doing. This is because cryptocurrency investments is highly volatile and you can lose all your investments within a very short time also it is very very risky. A student can invest in it if it will not affect his or her education.

It's good for students to invest in cryptocurrency, I even feel like cryptocurrency should be taught in school to students so from a young age people will knw how to trade and buy stuff with cryptocurrencies
Crypto currencies doesn't need to be taught in school curriculum, you can easily learn it at your confort time. Crypto currency has helped a lot of students pay off students loan, finance there house rent and utility bills.

College—or university, depending on your nation of origin—is a place for experimentation. It’s where you learn how to coexist with people from different backgrounds, where you discover new areas of study, where you make mistakes that are largely shielded from the rest of the world, where you take your student loan money and use it to buy Bitcoin.

I support student investment in cryptocurrencies. Student life is a challenging life to learn many things and crypto is not different from those. Just i suggest mot to invest huge during student life rather learning trading is also important this time.

As a student myself I always asked this question if a student is capable of investing in a cryptocurrency with great skill and knowledge, he/she will have a secured future if ever the investment went successful. Any guides or tips will help.
Such student should remember to take his/her education very serious at least should as a back up plan should his cryptocurrencies experience/journey fails. Education must not suffer because of his passion for trade at early stage

As a student myself I always asked this question if a student is capable of investing in a cryptocurrency with great skill and knowledge, he/she will have a secured future if ever the investment went successful. Any guides or tips will help.
anybody can invest in cryptocurrency and it doesn’t matter where you are or where you are from since buying and selling Bitcoin is not considered a form of employment. The profits and losses you make trading cryptocurrency are considered capital gain and capital losses. This means whether you are on an F1, H1B, J1, L1, OPT or a refugee, you are allowed to trade all kinds of different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ripple.

Is good for a students to invest in business because it will allow the students to have money so that he can pay for his schools fee when he or she did not have a responsible parents, so is good for a students to invest in crytocurrency

Investing in crypto currencyon has no age bracket or level tag, as anyone with great investing mind plus persistent hope in the future of currency. Crypto currency is a type of investment that give room to large and small scale investment by any one who is old enough to have a crypro currency wallet online.

So far, what I've learnt that I think will be beneficial, is to be patient and rational when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency.

You can choose to trade or hold, but either way, have a good understanding of the coins you choose.

I've noticed that there are actually many online courses and even university that are teaching students about bitcoin cryptocurrency and blockchain technology as a whole. So I think that this is prompting students to become more invested within cryptocurrencies as well because having this and understanding the way works can genuinely be a great advantage to them. Also it can help as a supplemental source of income. However it is risky and you will need to be wary of this.

There's nothing wrong if a student invests in crytocurrency as long as he doesn't use his tuition fee to invest in it( which is very wrong). Since mostly the dream of every student is to graduate and get a high paying job, then investing in cryptocurrency might offer an opportunity to make money. But the student should be rational about it and never let it distract him from his academics

Yes, it is good to invest in cryptocurrency, it will benefit us a lot.As students we need to invest in cryptocurrency from our online earning.If we are a businessman and we have a lot of money, then we should still invest in cryptocurrency because it will further expand our business.

Yes, i think it is a good step for a student understand cryptocurrency and do investment in it and this activity give him a big edge to make money and understand about marketing easy and it becomes good in trading and preparing himself for future.

Yes, a student must be involved in crypto currency and invest in it. It will be very useful for him in the future. He can earn from it and spend it on his studies.

Yes, if you're under 18, you can buy Bitcoin. But they don't encourage it. The possibility that undertakings will buy Bitcoin on their network will not be appropriate since the majority of the exchanges go into a gray zone. This is why famous exchanges such as Coinbase prohibit minors from taking up their businesses.

This question sounds a little bit funny cos it is even okay for a blind or even a deaf person to invest in crypto currency. It will only take your time as a students for resarch purpose but it will also secure your finance.

It is very ok for a student to invest in cryptocurrency, I see cryptocurrency business as one of the best business that a student can investing at the same time going to school

Its pretty normal for student to invest in crypto currency. But when investing it advisable to invest what you can afford to lose at that point of investing

With the qualities you mentioned it is ik for a student to invest in cryptocurrency,this way they person has started creating a financial freedom and independence for him/her self.

Investing in crypto currency by students is actually a good idea since students have busy schedule trying to meet up with school lectures, assignments etc so putting money aside and just watch it grow is wise.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back