What's new

Is it ever too old to be a gamer?

Age is not a bar for games. I personally feel games keep a person's mind very young and energetic always.

Something that really annoys me when it comes to gaming is when people tell you that you are too old to be playing video games.

I never believe that is true and I believe there is no age limit to enjoying video games. I myself am 36, will be 37 in a few weeks' time and I still play video games. My kids and their friends think it's cool that they have a mum who plays games such as Roblox, Fortnite, Apex Legends, and even Destiny and Call of Duty and I enjoy playing video games even now at the age I am.

I will continue to play video games for as long as I am able to and hope to still be playing video games when I am really old.

No I think no matter what age you are you can still enjoy video game the fullest I think games helps older peaple to think better and video games also prevent Alzheimer disease

I will continue playing game because it's something I really like doing. And as time goes on, I will develop my own game too. Playing game is something I have being doing since when I was very small and I still see myself playing it till I die

Gaming is a hobby and a hobby has no age. I see myself playing games even while lying in my grave lol xD

I don't think there is an age to be a gamer, if you really like playing video games, what does age matter? As long as you do it in moderation and don't neglect your other obligations, there is nothing wrong with being an elderly person and considering yourself a gamer or playing video games on a daily basis.

I think thinking I'm too old/young to do this will only limit you and make you more unhappy for denying yourself what you want to do.

I've seen people who feel shy to play games in front of their elderly family members or known people. Because some people have a perception that if an adult is playing games, he is still a kid and he won't be responsible + will take everything lightly as in a game since they might have it fit in their mind that they will get another life after death just like in the games they play lol. Ridiculous right? ik!

Gaming is a hobby and a hobby has no age. I see myself playing games even while lying in my grave lol xD
Haha.. I love that idea. I wonder if we ae still be able to play video games even after we leave earth. That would be pretty amazing. I have been a gamer since I was around 3 and at 37 years old now, I still love gaming.
I don't think there is an age to be a gamer, if you really like playing video games, what does age matter? As long as you do it in moderation and don't neglect your other obligations, there is nothing wrong with being an elderly person and considering yourself a gamer or playing video games on a daily basis.

I think thinking I'm too old/young to do this will only limit you and make you more unhappy for denying yourself what you want to do.

Oh, I agree with this so much! There is a gamer on TikTok and Twitch or just recently got partner on Twitch from what I heard called TacticalGramma

She is absolutely awesome and shows that you are never too old to play video games!

Haha.. I love that idea. I wonder if we ae still be able to play video games even after we leave earth. That would be pretty amazing. I have been a gamer since I was around 3 and at 37 years old now, I still love gaming.
I really wish we do. Gaming has been a huge part of our life. It's definitely a great contender for becoming a part of our after-life as well right?! 😄

No age is too old as long as you are the best at what you are doing. Just ensure that you develop some passion for gaming and play the games that you are comfortable at. I don't think anyone can say that they are now too old to play games unless they have zero interest in playing games.

No. Gaming is E for everyone. I mainly stick to playing Bethesda games because they're my favorites. My top 3 favorite games by them are Skyrim, Fallout 4, and Starfield.

Gaming is a fun activity and you are never too old to have fun. In fact in your old age, you need more fun activities as you have time, so I believe you would be playing games more in your old age compared to how many hours you play these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back