What's new

Is it ever ok to ghost someone?

It depends on the surrounding circumstances. The best thing is to meet the person and sort out things and if that doesn't work, well at least you tried. That really matters.

Ghosting person is a bad behaviour, if you have tired about someone, you better let him or her go instead of deceiving him or her

That is surely a bad thing to do, some people find delight in doing such things but that doesn't change the fact that it is totally bad and even in some countries, it is an offence that is punishable under the law.

Don't know about anyone else but ghosting someone is never a cool thing to do.
It doesn’t make the girl want you even more, and it doesn’t make guys jealous. What it does is it makes them not want to talk to you anymore.
(Well except if you're ghosting the person so they'll hate you, then it's probably good thing for you)

View attachment 2637

By the way for me ghosting someone would be to the point where they have not talked to you in 3 days despite attempts to reach them.
That means, the one time your friend or anything didn't reply you for 6 hours that isn't ghosting.

Probably a cool Intense gaming with friends or for girls, well don't really know what girls do. Lolz

You should never ghost somebody because all it does is make them lose their trust and interest in you. It can make someone think that they just were not interesting enough or cool enough to even be talked to, which could lead to worse problems, like actual depression or anxiety.

If you want to play those games where you take a while to respond, don’t make it hours. They will lose interest in you quickly. Make it 5 minutes. Enough to show interest but not over interest. Still, I would never play games like that with anyone. If I ever take a long time to reposnd, it’s because of something else.
Ghosting someone isn't good, morally and socially. It doesn't show the true intent of someone. It strains relationship, and one might not ultimately be unhappy when he or she is being ghost.

ghosting isn't good thing for real ,how can you ghost someone ,no matter what he or she has done to you I did not see the point ghosting him will be important,it will not be of a good importance to you ,that's very bad I must say .

To me ghosting someone is not the best. It diminishes trust in a relationship. Being real is the best posture in a relationship.

Don't know about anyone else but ghosting someone is never a cool thing to do.
It doesn’t make the girl want you even more, and it doesn’t make guys jealous. What it does is it makes them not want to talk to you anymore.
(Well except if you're ghosting the person so they'll hate you, then it's probably good thing for you)

View attachment 2637

By the way for me ghosting someone would be to the point where they have not talked to you in 3 days despite attempts to reach them.
That means, the one time your friend or anything didn't reply you for 6 hours that isn't ghosting.

Probably a cool Intense gaming with friends or for girls, well don't really know what girls do. Lolz

You should never ghost somebody because all it does is make them lose their trust and interest in you. It can make someone think that they just were not interesting enough or cool enough to even be talked to, which could lead to worse problems, like actual depression or anxiety.

If you want to play those games where you take a while to respond, don’t make it hours. They will lose interest in you quickly. Make it 5 minutes. Enough to show interest but not over interest. Still, I would never play games like that with anyone. If I ever take a long time to reposnd, it’s because of something else.
Ghosting is never OK.
Why ghost? Rather let the person know what's keeping you away instead.

There is one specific time when you should absolutely ghost someone and that is if you're ending a relationship where you're worries that your partner will react in a violent or abusive way.

At some point, ghosting may begin to appear infantile, and something that an adult should not do foolishly. It is not a proper or appropriate way to treat somebody.

Ghosting is a bad thing to do especially if you know who the person is and what he or she wants. I don't think I have done that before. I hate to admit some people do that for a test especially if it concerns relationship matters.
exactly the point,no matter what you did to me I don't think ghosting will be a good idea to solve it , ghosting will not add anything to him ,you better resolve the problem than to ghost someone.

No matter how bad the offence or situation my be it is not fair to ghost someone. I've never ghost someone butit happens to get me I will just try to make things right with the fellow.

Ghosting isn't a good thing, not only to people you don't know,but some people tends to even ghost there friends,family and loved ones which is very bad.

Ghosting isn't a good thing, not only to people you don't know,but some people tends to even ghost there friends,family and loved ones which is very bad.
True. But what do you think takes people to ghost? Is it because they wrong them or what. I've seen many scenario were some people are been ghost that's not good at all.

True. But what do you think takes people to ghost? Is it because they wrong them or what. I've seen many scenario were some people are been ghost that's not good at all.
You are right by saying that,some of them is not that there fellow friend offended them,but they feel too big to reply,I consider those set of people as proud people.

You are right by saying that,some of them is not that there fellow friend offended them,but they feel too big to reply,I consider those set of people as proud people.
That's true. But by what you have just said it seems like you have a little idea on how to ghost. But if I may ask you can you ghost?

That's true. But by what you have just said it seems like you have a little idea on how to ghost. But if I may ask you can you ghost?
Yes I only have few idea of how it is because there are different types of ghosting,I hope you are not thinking about that ghosting that thrillers do,lol.

Yes I only have few idea of how it is because there are different types of ghosting,I hope you are not thinking about that ghosting that thrillers do,lol.
That's sounds some how, seriously it sounds so foriegn to me because I don't really know who are thrillers, but if I may ask you who are thrillers?

Ghosting is not really a good thing to do to a person but the truth is sometime some persons deserve it at times because of their attitudes while some Don't even know they are ghosting someone or some persons see it as ghosting even when the person isn't
Ghosting someone is not really a good thing but the truth is some persons deserve it, while some they don't even know they are ghosting someone and some things they are been ghosted when they are not

Last edited:
Well ghosting someone can be pretty mean or disrespectful if its a family member but like its your choice. Ive done it on my friends and they noticed I saw them on Snap chat and now they do the same on me. Well we are begining to stop ghosting eachother as we did it as a joke at first.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back