What's new

Is it easy to buy a home in your country?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$3.6100USD
Biznotes
In my country it is quite difficult, the cost of housing is too high, and the cost of renting it too, it has become a headache for many people to try to get housing here, and due to the high interest rates, it is not profitable either. go into debt to buy a home either, so the situation is difficult, in your country is it easy or difficult to buy a home? Do you currently own the home where you live or do you rent?

Research*: Before buying a home in Nigeria, do your research. This includes knowing how much you can afford, finding out if you qualify for a mortgage or housing scheme, and looking for the ideal home.

It is really easy to buy a home in my home country if you have money to pay in full. If you do not have full amount and want to finance your property, it will take a while, possible a couple of weeks.

Housing costs are insane in my country too. It feels like you need to win the lottery just to afford a decent place to live.

If you compare with salaries, it is really very difficult, as in most countries, but it is very cheap for people from the EU and I think they could buy a good apartment in two years of work, while in their country they have to work for a house for several years. But my fellow citizens need to work for about 40 years in order to buy the cheapest apartment, and prices are rising every year.

If you compare with salaries, it is really very difficult, as in most countries, but it is very cheap for people from the EU and I think they could buy a good apartment in two years of work, while in their country they have to work for a house for several years. But my fellow citizens need to work for about 40 years in order to buy the cheapest apartment, and prices are rising every year.
That is too expensive in terms of the standard of living, in my country it is also quite expensive, and the rents are more of the same, I believe without being very wrong that in many countries there is a real estate bubble.

In my country as well, it is not possible to buy a house as a salaried person. Even when you are generating good income, you might still not be able to buy a house even in 25 years. However, instead of saving, if you invest in stocks and continue to compound, you might be able to get your dream house

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back