What's new

Is it advisable to to invest in Forex PAMM managers?

One of the people who I have seen made a lot of money was actually someone who invests in hedge funds positions for top millionaires and earns a commission. The problem with paying someone to trade for you is you do not know where it would go and you might fall for a scammer.

Always look very well before you leap. Make sure you have duely done your due diligence before chosing a particular one you would want to invest in to be safe

To be honest, there are a lot of good forex managers out there but they are few and that is why it is best that you just learn how to trade yourself and do what works.

I have come across articles about investing in PAMM managers, especially when you're not an advanced trader, but very few, really talk about the risks involved, so I'll like to know if it's advisable to invest, & also suggestions on the best Forex PAMM traders to invest with.
Forex Trading has the ability to make you a millionaire overnight and at the same time, the same business can ruin you overnight. so there is no financial advice as far as forex is concerned. take the risk at your own discretion

I have come across articles about investing in PAMM managers, especially when you're not an advanced trader, but very few, really talk about the risks involved, so I'll like to know if it's advisable to invest, & also suggestions on the best Forex PAMM traders to invest with.
I don't advice people venturing out investing into brokers or forex traders that give you guarantee on your return, don't be deceived, there's nothing like that.

I don't believe in anything forex investment as most of them are always scam. Forex investment or trading can make you loose your money if you don't know the technical analysis of the system
I do not agree with you that forex trading is actually a scam because forex trading is actually a legitimate way one can make money online but the disadvantage with things that you will need to have a very good knowledge of it before you can expect to be making money on it.

Even though, I am not interested in forex trading but if I want to venture into it I will take my time to learn the basics and to the professional level instead of investing on managers.

Forex has the ability to make you rich and also reckt you all of a sudden . this managers are people that can make the most of it so you should be careful.

It is very important you are careful the kind of investment you make because some of these investments are only out there to scam people of their hard earned money.

Bro, most of these traders are very difficult people - a lot don't have the experience they're claiming to have. I believe they best thing is to learn and begin trading yourself so you don't fall victim

I have tried out these pamm managers two consecutive times, and I must say that my experiences has not been encouraging at all. I just had to withdraw my money.

I would advice, it is better to take your time and study the forex market and get the knowledge for yourself so you can take your trades your self.

The rush to making money has seen a lot of forex traders loose so much and blown account, there's nothing wrong with trading yourself

Personally, I have not traded forex before, so I don't really know how it works, but I do know that there are risks involved that is worth knowing about before going into it. To me, there is nothing wrong in trading forex as it is one of the lucrative businesses. It is just my opinion though.

Forex is high risk investment, I do not think it is a good idea to invest in forex for newbie. Fofrex is a volatile market, the prices goes up and down frequently, therefore, you need to do a lot of research before you invest.

I think it would be the best option to take time to study forex yourself. There are lots of handy information on the Internet , this will further broaden your knowledge on forex . It's better than entrusting your money to the third party to trade on your behalf. It could be detrimental.

I do not know a lot about pamm managers. Do they act as a third party or are they paid to do the trading? Anyone intending to invest in pamm managers should do some research on it to avoid losing out.

The pamm traders are mostly scam. They would provide a false records showing profits. You will need to be very careful so as not to fall victim of such phoney records. You could as well check their legitimacy before putting your money.

Investing in forex PAMM managers should be a profitable venture If you do it at the right time. Then you have to do your due diligence on the PAMM by conducting research on the term before you start investing with them.

There are a lot of phony pamm traders out there and quite easy to fall for them with their phony records. What I would advise you do is look for someone who already has a working and trusted pamm agent to link you up with them. Alternatively look for one pamm agent carry out your research about them and invest little at a time. If you see that they are they are as good as advertised then you can invest more with them just thread softly with this people in trying to work with your hard earned cash
This is absolutely true, that is why it is more advisable that you carry a meticulous research before you proceed into investing in any of the PAMM traders.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back