What's new

Is it advisable to invest in an online business or go to real business

According to my own opinion, I feel it is beneficial to invest in both online and offline businesses, but it all relies on your preference and the type of business you have in mind. If you don't know much about the internet, you should invest in a real business.

It's depends on the kind of online investment you want to invest into if it cypto, Forex is a good business and their others too that are good and will bring Good return at the end of the day

Many of these online investment and business are scammers and trying to scam people
I will rather go for a real business I can see and initiate myself
Going into online business is too risky for me and I can't bear to lose the little I have.

Sometimes I will prefer to invest my money in offline business which I can see and visit every day to know the smoth running unlike the online which I may be scammed and it requires alot of technology to know how it works.

You don't really invest in online business but you established it.. real estate are mainly for investors who are ready to invest money in but online business are something you don't necessarily invest accept cryptocurrency which is just a pure form of online Investment.

Online business is good but most of them are speculative market. I prefer to spend my money on real business because I believe that the money I will make will be more than that of the Online business.

I will prefer to invest in a real business transactions rather than participating in an online stuffs which I may not have absolute control of my business. Sometimes you may be scammed by people who are engaged in online activities.

You do not invest in online business except maybe in cryptocurrency , online business are something you have to pay money to learn and understand which will not really be much but real estate requires a lot of money.

Actually both the online business and the real or offline business are very good and profitable but it really do depends on what you know and you can do. personally I will love to go into a real business.

What do you mean? Online business is also a real business, there are ways to keep yourself safe from scams and you can use legitimate online platforms that allows you to get in contact directly with your clients, there are also scammers in offline business you know. The word scam didn't just exist after the internet was popularized
I share this same opinion, online business gives you an avenue to carry out other tasks while you can still be operating your online business. Online business are now among the high payers this days.

Both online stores and physical stores are all profitable. Even if you think online business is dangerous and start a physical business, if you do not start a physical business with a good strategy, you will definitely lose business both online and offline.

Online businesses tend to be easier to manage and cost less up front. I guess it depends on what you have to invest and how much time you are willing to put into something.

The most important thing for everybody who is investing is that they are making profit. I am not going to so much bother if it is offline or online provided that I have an idea that can be able to bring me money.

Investing in online business means learning any profitable skill of your choice or engaging in other profitable online business that can help you make money. Both of them are good , real estate investment will require a huge sum of money while online business may not really take much.

It is adviceable to go for anyone business which you know is best for you, once you know you will not fail. There are people who prefer going for an online business than offline business.

Its depend on the type of business which you want to operate online because from what I see I think that you will just need to have knowledge skills on how to operate a business before you ventyre into it.
I will suggest that you trade crypto and forex or start affiliate marketing if you want to earn.

According to my own point of view, I believe it is good to invest in online business and it is also good to invest in real business, but it all depends on your choice and also the business you have good ideas about. If you don't know more about online then invest in real business
Likewise me too I really like to invest in online is really good if you have enough capital to invest you can go ahead, because for now many people are making money through online investment.

There is nothing wrong if you want to invest with an online business but the case is that you must have a particular feild which you want to specialize on I also beleive that for newbie I will advice that you try your best and know the particular niched that you want to go into,

I will suggest that you learn forex and marketing they all pay and they are all online work

Likewise me too I really like to invest in online is really good if you have enough capital to invest you can go ahead, because for now many people are making money through online investment.
online business is one of the best way which we can make some money faster infact I prefer online work to any set of work its give me comfort and allow me to work whenever I feels like so I think making money online is the best option for some one like me.

Both businesses are okay but I'll advice you don't just depends on one of them the best thing to do is to start to invest offline so you could have a little risk attached to it. So that when the money grows you can use part of it to invest online too.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back