What's new

Is investment in cryptocurrencies risky?

Investing in crypto currency is really risky. Ilet's take example of ripple, it went so low that those who invested lost heavily. This can happen to any currency. In fact this has happened to bitcoins and bitcoin cash.

Concerning the risk in cryptocurrencies, as you have said we are in a cryptocurrency world where people now bank on it so much, the risk In the crypto currency might look minimal but it can't be avoided because we dont know when it will drop drastically. We need to be alert and be informed

It is of course risky, but then tell me which area of business and investment is not risky. Lot if people associate crypto currency with high risk business model due to iys volatile nature. However, you need to understand when a crypto currency goes down, it will also go high.

I believe that there's no investment without any risk. Specially on Cryptocurrencies if you choose to invest on new coins to be exact. If you invest on coins like Bitcoin then it has a lesser risk since it wouldn't just drop to 0 value anytime
And there is a risk in investment, without risk no investment has come in the market, and by taking the risk person successful in life and becomes successful in investment when take risks in the life and create different way for success.

Investing in Bitcoin is never risk. The world is changing dramatically Bitcoin is the language and investment that really fits into world global investment.

Bitcoin or crypto currency is the new interest saving investment that is fast growing and yielding secure profit.

The only people who consider it to be risky are people who don't understand business.
I think that even those that are familiar with and understand business and trading would also find that there is risk when it comes to crypto. The truth is that crypt is decentralized and so the volatility is high. A large movement from a whale can cause a major price change. There is no way to predict this movement or this behavior and that is what leads to the inherent risk of bitcoin and other crypto. I think yo can manage the risk if you are in this field but you can never avoid the risk altogether.

I think that even those that are familiar with and understand business and trading would also find that there is risk when it comes to crypto. The truth is that crypt is decentralized and so the volatility is high. A large movement from a whale can cause a major price change. There is no way to predict this movement or this behavior and that is what leads to the inherent risk of bitcoin and other crypto. I think yo can manage the risk if you are in this field but you can never avoid the risk altogether.
I can agree with you on this. I know that in every business there is risk movement or change in behavior I price change can pose a risk in crypto currency but we need to look beyond those risk to be able to invest.

I can agree with you on this. I know that in every business there is risk movement or change in behavior I price change can pose a risk in crypto currency but we need to look beyond those risk to be able to invest.
Looking beyond risks, or rather calculating the risks and trying to mitigate them is the best way possible in order to profit from these. Like they say, in order to get something that you never had you have to be able to do something that you have never done before and i think that this is the case here as well with crypto. You have to take a chance in order to profit, but also understand the nature of the risk you are taking.

Looking beyond risks, or rather calculating the risks and trying to mitigate them is the best way possible in order to profit from these. Like they say, in order to get something that you never had you have to be able to do something that you have never done before and i think that this is the case here as well with crypto. You have to take a chance in order to profit, but also understand the nature of the risk you are taking.
I totally agree with you: in order to get something you never had, you have to be able to do something you have never done before. Crypto currency business involves risk taking but the risk must be a calculated risk weigh in way out before investing your money.
Looking beyond risks, or rather calculating the risks and trying to mitigate them is the best way possible in order to profit from these. Like they say, in order to get something that you never had you have to be able to do something that you have never done before and i think that this is the case here as well with crypto. You have to take a chance in order to profit, but also understand the nature of the risk you are t

Volatility in crypto asset prices is widespread and generally originates from 3 main sources; sentiment, speculation and market manipulation. These can add extreme volatility to prices in the crypto market.

Crypto values can be easily manipulated by media owners and powerful investors. Common manipulation strategies include wash trading, dark pool trading, pump and dumps and shilling.

Storage of crypto assets can be a risky business. There have been significant incidents of theft in personal wallets. Also, the lack of regulatory frameworks means a high degree of uncertainty such as price volatility and manipulation.

Investment on cryptocurrency can somehow be risky for people holding coins for long-term investment, sometimes during the process of holding coins the price may actually turn against you which might be of great loss to you, but that is very rare if you have a good crypto with good potential I think that is the best investment you can venture into.. research very well and know the basics of crypto before investing
This is correct. Usually with good and well established coins, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's hard to lose your money in the long run.

This mostly happens with new tokens that are being created these days

To be candid, there is no investment that is not risky. You only need to maximize your loss. You need to trade with caution. Learn when to invest big and when to scoop all your gain. And don't put all your resources in cryptocurrency.

All investments are risky. We should only invest wisely. We should be moderate investors and not aggressive investors. Greenness always make people invest than what they can afford to the extent that some still borrow to invest. Remember cryptocurrencies is very volatile.

Cryptocurrencies have been on a wild ride. Epic booms, busts, wild swings, and scams have amazed and baffled investors who have witnessed unexplainable and unprecedented gains and losses over the last decade.Hacking remains a constant threat if cryptocurrencies are not correctly stored and protected

Everywhere investment are always risky but some experts say crypto currency is one of the risky investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities.

This is correct. Usually with good and well established coins, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's hard to lose your money in the long run.

This mostly happens with new tokens that are being created these days
Yes you are also right, that is why you should not buy coin that are new, most of the new coins that are coming out nowadays are very much unpredictable so if you're going into investment on coin it is not advisable to invest in those coins because you can't predict them but rather go on the ones that has good potential like bitcoins.etheruem and so on.do your own research also, even me am still learning how to trade
Post automatically merged:

Yea you are absolutely saying the right thing, even in cryptocurrency there is also a risk if you don't know how to invest wisely by not knowing the right coin to buy at a particular time, this is why people think that investing in cryptocurrency is risky maybe because they don't know how to invest work or they don't know the right come to buy, tom me cryptocurrency investment is the best form of investment that can guarantee you a millionaire in the nearest future.

The answer is emphatic NO. But you still need to be very careful while investing in some crypto platform, some who claim to pay their investors have criminal minds looking for someone scam, don't invest on any crypto platform you see.

When you talk of a risky investment, crypto currency is among because of it's unstable value, it's fluctuation cannot be predicted, a coin rising today can fall drastically tomorrow which may bring loss on the investors

Sometimes investment in crytocurenccy can be risky when there is high fall of crytocurenccy in the market, this can lead to high loss for investors, this why every investors must make good research to know when to invest or not. The crytocurenccy market is not stable so an investor to must always follow trends of the crytocurenccy market.

Putting your money in a bank keeps it in its original fiat currency. If you put dollars in, the contents of your bank account will remain dollars. Investing in bitcoin transfers your money into a bitcoin token. If you purchase bitcoins, the contents of your wallet will be bitcoins.

Fiat currencies are set by government policy. As a result, the value can contract or expand based on the central treasury’s judgment. A bitcoin token, on the other hand, is a fixed currency commodity. That means that the supply will not contract, and will only expand at a set rate up to a certain number of tokens in circulation.

Investment in cryptocurrency is very risky but as the saying goes there is no investment without a risk the good aspect is that your capital cannot totally finish and with patient surely it will surely rise. So my advice is this to be an investor you must be a risk taker if you are not forget it.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back