What's new

Is investment in cryptocurrencies risky?

Every business and investment has some element of risk attached to it and Cryptocurrency is not an exemption. Infact Cryptocurrency is considered as a high risk investment because of the volatile nature of the market which one of the reasons the makes its market a very interesting one.

Undoubtedly investment in cryptocurrency is highly risky but it is surely worth the risk sometimes. Just around 2 or 3 months back the price of litecoin was 1/4th of what it is worth now, anyone who invested in litecoin 3 months back is now enjoying lots of profit.

All investments have their risks attached and bitcoin and cryptocurrency is no exception. The high volatility in the crypto market will tell you everything you need to know about the risks. You can buy bitcoin at 23000 dollars and in the next 24hours the price may drop to around 20000 dollars.

There is a chance of risk in every investement, not only in cryptocurrency, because you have no sight on the future to know what's going to happen, invest only a small amount that you can afford

Yes. Investment in cryptocurrencies is risky. But remember, not taking risk, is a risk itself. There's nothing of profit that you'll wanna venture into that does not come with it's own risk. Just make sure you apply good risk management.

If the government doesn't come with any new regulations they will be fine , it is the US stock market that may have less trading volume because investors would want to determined the situation first because every government come with it polices.
SO crypto currency isn't that much risky.

The cryptocurrency like any sort of investment in the world is risky but as human beings we have to constantly be making risks in order to move forward. But in crypto there are a lot of things you can do to ensure you minimize the date it could cause. You should learn to think long term and don't just buy for short term profits. You should also study the market hard to ensure that you only buy a coin that has a high potential for growth only

There's always a risk, but investing in popular coins/tokens like bitcoin or ones with a lot of noticeable features and advantages with more to come like ethereum minimizes that risk. Even if the price of that coin goes down, it'll probably come back up and give you a profit if you're going to hold it for a long time.

This century is Cryptocurrencies century. Mostly investors ,invest in cryptocurrencies to get profit in future . According to my opinion, investment in cryptocurrencies is profitable but there is shadow of risk all the time.Because we don't know when the price will fall.
What is your opinion about this thing?

I think that investment into cryptocurrency is very risky based on the number of coins that there are out there, making it harder for beginners to decide on the coin to invest in, and also based on the volatility of the prices of the coins within the crypto market. Coins can lose bulk of its value within a day and this is very risky. Therefore i think that the rule of thumb is that you don't invest into crypto any more than you are willing to lose due to the inherent high risk of this trade.

Volatilityis part of the trading, so I won't consider it a major risk, I'll just term it high risk / high reward phenomenon . You have etherum going up by 4000% in 6 months, that's huge, but also u need to know etherum can collapse 4000% in one month (this doesn't seem likely though, at the current state, but a time might come), therefore you need to know how to take profit and not be greedy.

Investment in cryptocurrency is quite risky, i recently started investing on cryptocurrency and from the look of things on my wallet most of the coins I invested on seems to be depreciating really fast, i had to convert them to bitcoin, because at this moment bitcoin seems to be on the rise.

Yes, it is extremely risky. The worth value and market price can fall and reduce at anytime, when this happens you get to lose your money, sometimes you can get to lose everything.

To me, to safe you from the risk of losing your invested money, is best you invest other low risk investment, such as real estate, buying stocks and shares,
Selling products and services online. Investing in the agricultural sectors and also the oil sectors. This few above mentioned are easy and less risky compare to crypto currency trading.

What is your defination of risky in this context, do you mean flatout not rewarding at all or are you asking if its has potential losing ability. If you are talking about the former then let me tell you that there is no business that has no risks involved in it, you just choose the business that has an acceptable risks that you can take.

Every business is risky and it a fact we should all understands. Crypto currency is not exempted. It is good to take the risk Investing in Crypto currencies because it is worth it especially if you watch the activities arround it , you will know when to Invest so as to minimize the risk.

Investing in crypto currency exchange Business is mostly risky for traders. If you are buying any coin as an investor to hold for a very long period of time, you can never lose your money on the business. You will rather make mad profit from the investment if you buy in volumes.

This century is Cryptocurrencies century. Mostly investors ,invest in cryptocurrencies to get profit in future . According to my opinion, investment in cryptocurrencies is profitable but there is shadow of risk all the time.Because we don't know when the price will fall.

Of course it is risky. But what is not? The past year had seen a surge in crypto currency and those that invested in Bitcoin especially have made quite some profit. So I think crypto currency investment is worth it. If it goes down it will certainly rise again.
Post automatically merged:

Of course it is risky. But what is not? The past year had seen a surge in crypto currency and those that invested in Bitcoin especially have made quite some profit. So I think crypto currency investment is worth it. If it goes down it will certainly rise again.

Cryptocurrency investment is still considered very risky but it has become trusted. The volatility of cryptocurrency makes it risky as there’re different factors that influence the value of cryptocurrency. Moreover the market is mostly determined by the big sharks. Big sharks are the big investors. Big investors only invest only for a short period of time

Yeah off course it is the most risky investment according to my opinion, because its price is always unpredictable and you can earn more or less, but also there are chances of getting loses, so you must be prepared for both circumstances
I agreed that cryptocurrency investment is risky as every business is risky but I think cryptocurrencies investment is less risky as compared to other business. You can recover your losses in cryptocurrencies investment if you have enough patience.

Investing in Bitcoin is never risk. The world is changing dramatically Bitcoin is the language and investment that really fits into world global investment.

Bitcoin or crypto currency is the new interest saving investment that is fast growing and yielding secure profit.

The only people who consider it to be risky are people who don't understand business.

All investment we do in our life is risky and also investing in cryptocurrency is risky, but who don't risk don't gain! It is good investing, but we should be prepared before we engage in a such investment, however engaging without knowledge is more risky!

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back