What's new

Is Instagram reels good for promoting on?

Welcome! You have been invited by Giannis to join our community. Please click here to register.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you think that Instagram Reels is a good way to promote ones business? I know many do so on tiktok already, so I figure that Instagram may also do it through their service along with the Reels option. Do you think it'd be worth it to use Reels to promote? Seems like everyone already does it.

Personally, I don't know how the instagram reels work, so I can't say if it is advisable or not. Personally, I don't use instagram much on advert or marketing. I mostly use Facebook, Whatsapp, and Telegram especially as it can accommodate more users compared to whatsapp. That is just my take. I wish you all the best.

With the advent of tik tok and their inventions, I believe it would be good and in the not so distant Future, it'll become a common feature in digital advertising.
YouTube already has something close to that, Facebook might have soon and before you know, it's everywhere.
So I agree that it is good for promotions.

It is a very good method as Instagram has millions of users and any form of business promotion there would definitely get to targeted customers.

Do you think that Instagram Reels is a good way to promote ones business? I know many do so on tiktok already, so I figure that Instagram may also do it through their service along with the Reels option. Do you think it'd be worth it to use Reels to promote? Seems like everyone already does it.
I think the Instagram reels was created to compete with TikTok and I believe it's working. Take some time to check you would see alot of videos on the Instagram reels. It is also a great way to promote your business, the only downside is that pictures cannot be posted there but only videos.

Judging from all the reels that pop up on my feed, I suppose it is a good way of promotion. Personally, I've followed several pages and engaged with them just by seeing them on my feed.

I think the Instagram reels was created to compete with TikTok and I believe it's working. Take some time to check you would see alot of videos on the Instagram reels. It is also a great way to promote your business, the only downside is that pictures cannot be posted there but only videos.
Most of these social media networks are purchased or owned by Facebook means they are working together to grow up.

I will say yes because so many person who had bee. Using it are still using it till date which I see a good platform for promoting business

Anything social media is a good means of advertising or promoting businesd because alot of people are on social media. I feel the Instagram Reels would be good for promoting business.

I don't know how popular Instagram is for buying an ad. but you can contact certain big influencers and pay a certain amount set for a story / ad on their profile and many more will come :)

Anything that's related to social media seems to be good for advertisement, one can advert his product with that, because Instagram also have good number of people using it.

Definitely instagram reels is a good way to promote one's business. Especially when you have large followers or apple to sponsor the video to get the large number of people.

Instagram reel is a good medium to promote ones business as you will be open to thousands of offer and you won't regret it. Many people now choose to use Instagram more than other social advertising media.

Because there are so many people who have been stung by bees, I will say yes. It has been used and is still being used, which I believe is a good platform for business promotion.

The Instagram reels is the video side of Instagram. It is to part of the application and you can make use of it to advertise your product because customers even like to view video advertisement the most.

Reels can help brands gain better audience engagement, greater brand awareness, and hold the potential to make you even go viral on the platform. Thus, if you are also looking to grow your brand's online presence, it is definitely worth giving a shot to Instagram Reels

If you have a business website, online store, or ecommerce site, you might be able to get traffic to your site through Reels, however, Reels hardly work for traffic to blogs and forums. I don't mean to say you cannot get traffic to your blogs and forums what I mean is it is really difficult.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back