What's new

Is Gambling Addictive?

Gambling is Addictive.
Addiction to gambling in recent years has increased tremendously. Especially, during the lock down where individuals seek other avenues to generate additional income.

The testimonies of few lucky winners against millions of stakes lost during the process are usually pitched thereby given those who lost their money hope of not giving up the hope of being the lucky one.

Hence, they keep trying without stopping losing all their hard earned money to betting companies and the likes.

Is there any way to treat such addiction?
Gambling has a negative adictive spirit in that you will be completely unaware that you are even addicted to playing gambling.You will found out you keep going,especially if you have won a couple of times.The best way to stop,is to discipline yourself and stop associating with anything gambling,be it friends,magazines or any materials.

I
Gambling is one of the most addictive activities out there,its just like being addicted to drugs.the funny part about gambling, is that most persons get addicted to the point that they can sell their properties just fill this hunger, and they are not even aware it has become an addiction
i have been into sport betting for sometime now and i know it can be quite addictive in which you will always want to win your money back no matter how , I have seen people selling their properties .

You are very correct, so many people involved themselves in gambling during the lock down period so as to earn some money because of restrictions of movements. And gambling can be addictive. But there are so many people earning good money from the airport

Anything can be addictive, but gambling is a big problem worldwide. And now that video games and other media are starting to make their own gambling sites, it's starting to get scary with how much risk is involved. I'm kinda against gambling because of how dangerous it can be to your finances. It's mostly a waste of money. Sometimes you'll get lucky, but it's very rare.

Gambling is very addictive. If there is not taking it can ruin someone's life. I have a friend who uses his final year school fee to play bet and end up losing everything. He had extra year as a result of it.

I

i have been into sport betting for sometime now and i know it can be quite addictive in which you will always want to win your money back no matter how , I have seen people selling their properties .
True, most of the time, these persons let their emotions control them, in the sense that once loose a bet, they would want to do another one instantly so they can cover up their losses. But they end up making the wrong choice.

The truth is gambling is additive weather you won or lost because when you lost you will try to regain back your money and when you win you will need more.

When a person is not mentally and emotionally strong such a person will become addicted to gambling ,and these are cause by repeated playing of lost bet.

Gambling is addictive to almost 90 percent of its players. It takes a lot of self control for one not to be addicted to it.
You are right , gambling is always addictive like you said to almost ninety percent of the people playing bets , and they always want to win their lost money back and they keep playing.

Gambling is always addictive and it makes people to lose more unknowingly. Gamblers blindly lose money trying to chase the losses and end up getting bankrupted if the addiction is too worse.

Flee from gambling, from my personal experience. Gambling can ruin someone within a twinkle of an eye. Gambling is addictive and it give false hope of winning or hitting jackpots in which the chances are very slim.

Yes it's very very addictive you could tell by how much people spend even though they lose, they still hope that they would eventually win so they keep on spending and spending it's totally an addiction.

Gambling can be very addictive because you keep getting pulled back after a loss to motivate you but it's best to put limit even if one decided to try gambling

Gambling is addictive. Once you start, it's not easy to quit. The urge of coming back to it is very strong. That's why people find it hard to stop. The best way to quit is determination. If you're determined, you can get yourself out of it. Make the resolution and stick to it.

100%! Gambling is very addictive and even people with great self control falls for it. I do agree that it's completely dependent on the person but for most people, it's very addictive and even destructive. The amount of money lost in gambling is insane. In 2017, Americans lost $117B in gambling. I do think that this number is a bit misleading (since it also includes charity 'gamblings') but it's undeniable that Americans loses tens of billions of dollars each year in gambling.
The science behind gambling addiction is unanimously agreed upon and so, it's safe to say that gambling is very addictive.

Gambling is Addictive.
Addiction to gambling in recent years has increased tremendously. Especially, during the lock down where individuals seek other avenues to generate additional income.

The testimonies of few lucky winners against millions of stakes lost during the process are usually pitched thereby given those who lost their money hope of not giving up the hope of being the lucky one.

Hence, they keep trying without stopping losing all their hard earned money to betting companies and the likes.

Is there any way to treat such addiction?
Yes! Gambling is addictive, and there are many ways to treat it.

The first way is to be aware of your own gambling habits and behaviors. For example, if you find yourself thinking about gambling when you're not actually doing it, or if you find yourself obsessing over online gambling sites and looking for new ones all the time, then this might be a sign that you're addicted.

The second way is to talk to someone about your problem. You can contact a counselor at a local substance abuse center or call 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537). They will help you find resources in your area that can help you stop gambling so that you can live a healthier life.

The third way is to join an online support group for people who have had similar problems with gambling addiction before. These groups provide peer support from people who understand what it's like to have this problem because they've had similar issues in the past.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back