maventiger

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 21, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Gambling is Addictive.
Addiction to gambling in recent years has increased tremendously. Especially, during the lock down where individuals seek other avenues to generate additional income.

The testimonies of few lucky winners against millions of stakes lost during the process are usually pitched thereby given those who lost their money hope of not giving up the hope of being the lucky one.

Hence, they keep trying without stopping losing all their hard earned money to betting companies and the likes.

Is there any way to treat such addiction?

Yes gambling is very addictive, I'm a testimony to this. I was once so very addicted to gambling that I can't stay a single day without gambling. I tried endlessly to stop but nothing seems to be working, until date I'm still battling this very bad addiction.

Gambling is very addictive, it can stimulate the brains reward center in the same way alcohol and drugs do. It's a mental problem, when you gamble your brain releases dopamine in basically the same areas it does with drugs.

Gambling can stimulate the brain's reward system much like drugs or alcohol can, leading to addiction. If you have a problem with compulsive gambling, you may continually chase bets that lead to losses, hide your behavior, deplete savings, accumulate debt, or even resort to theft or fraud to support your addiction.

Gambling is very addictive. It stricks the mind into believing it's some of investment but in the long run the person ends of losing all they have saved up. When only in reality it's a fifty fifty chance.

Gambling is very addictive, that's why you will see people selling their properties and squandering their savings on gambling. The most pathetic part is seeing people that are obviously hungry famished, once a little money enters their hand they will rush to a betting shop and gamble it away.

Gambling is Addictive.
Addiction to gambling in recent years has increased tremendously. Especially, during the lock down where individuals seek other avenues to generate additional income.

The testimonies of few lucky winners against millions of stakes lost during the process are usually pitched thereby given those who lost their money hope of not giving up the hope of being the lucky one.

Hence, they keep trying without stopping losing all their hard earned money to betting companies and the likes.

Gambling is very addictive and one can even commit sucide very easily from gambling. The best way you can prevent this addiction is just to stay far away from it and never try giving a chance to think of it.

Yeah! Gambling is very addictive and many addicts have lost relationships and loved ones because of their need to satisfy those addictive urges. The best thing for anyone is to steer clear of such activities.

Gambling is the most addictive game that I have ever seen because it gives the impression that you can win the highest price and become a millionaire forever but it's not always like that.

Gambling is very addictive. It stricks the mind into believing it's some of investment but in the long run the person ends of losing all they have saved up. When only in reality it's a fifty fifty chance.
I agree with you, I have seen a lot of people gamble, and while wondering why they are always on it, I was told that it's difficult for them to stop as gambling is highly addictive.

I suppose it is, for my uncle it certainly is. He loves the scratch-offs.
Me, I have many stupid addictions but gambling isn’t one of them. It just doesn’t do it for me.
I like other bad stuff. haha

Gambling is Addictive.

True, and yes gambling is very addictive and really hard to get out of it. My take is that, some people engage in gambling simply because they lack other engaging tasks to work on. Thus i would say the only way out of gambling is to find some worthy engagement that will keep you busy and off gambling sites and physical gambling places.

Gambling is a one sided process or event. One part gain and the other losses. The part that gained a lot is the betting companies and their agents. The losing part is the punters. The betting company only pay 3% of the punters.

Gambling is one of the most addictive activities out there,its just like being addicted to drugs.the funny part about gambling, is that most persons get addicted to the point that they can sell their properties just fill this hunger, and they are not even aware it has become an addiction

Gambling can be very addictive indeed. It has a way of taking away all of your savings that you should have put into more profitable ventures instead of o gambling sites. The addiction can be broken if you are willing to break it though

Very addictive because it can make one do and undo speaking from experience some time ago i sued to be one of the share holders when it came to gambling and i can tell which my eyes are wide open now that is not a good something to be into because it is very addictive and can be very bad because when it should hold someone it can make one anything.

Gambling is very addictive and it can affect someone life up to the extent that if the person is not really careful the person can actually gamble with his house or any other properties in his possession

Yes, my answer to your question is that gambling is addictive. As far as am concerned, If one is not really careful, the person can go to the point of not being serious with his life just because of the addiction if gambling

Gambling is Addictive.

Yeah.... although have not gambled before, but i discovered that im getting addicted to trading and this as some part of gambling although its not totally gambling.

Gambling is Addictive.

Gambling is addictive to almost 90 percent of its players. It takes a lot of self control for one not to be addicted to it.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back