Is email marketing old school now?

Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
After social media websites arrival, traditional marketing strategies don't really work anymore.
Now, even the email marketing is losing it's touch, according to many webmasters. What do you think guys? Do you feel the same? As for me, I do think that users would open emails to read about things anymore.
I might be wrong though but it still holds some truth.

I guess it depends on what kind of marketing you are talking about. If you mean like email blasts... I think that's pretty old school and I'm not quite sure how effective it is. However, it's like a newsletter or savings for example for stores I think it is still very effective because consumers in general like to save money and still take advantage of coupons via email.

I guess it depends on what kind of marketing you are talking about. If you mean like email blasts... I think that's pretty old school and I'm not quite sure how effective it is. However, it's like a newsletter or savings for example for stores I think it is still very effective because consumers in general like to save money and still take advantage of coupons via email.

I agree with this. I think it has become old school with the appearance of social media.

The company I work for, they do use the e-mail to send out coupons to people with three different items in the e-mail along with how much you can save on each item. I, personally, have seen how much that has drawn people in.

Email marketing is still effective and are beneficial for E-commerce websites. They reach out directly to browser inbox to help generate more leads for your business.

Hi
It depends on who your target audience is. It works for certain audiences. Also if you feel like typical email marketing efforts that you have seen are old fashioned now, you can always do something new through email :)

This is thread has been kind of reassuring in general and that is pretty cool. To be honest I came here thinking on how for many things, it seems like doing shorter things more often seems to be more effective than a newsletter every once in a while, although I agree with the posts above saying it is relative of the kind of business you are running, some might be better tailored for email advertising than others.

I guess even if you are not feeling too positive about it, it probably shouldn't be dismissed completely, especially if you like adapting and maybe can find ways to make it work.

Email marketing is the process of sending out emails to a list of clients or potential clients that includes links to blog posts, information on deals, or even just a nice message. Emails can also be useful for helping a small business grow, through setting up a newsletter and letting your clients know about deals. Many small businesses even send out personalized messages, like a birthday card with the help of Best Email Marketing Tool

Email marketing on the other hand is low to no cost for now but still requires effort and a strategy to achieve the results. With the increase in email consumption, there has also been an increase in newsletter sign-ups.. It can still be useful

I don't think email marketing is still effective as it used to be. I am saying this because most of the affiliate advertisements I see is on social media platforms and I can't remember when I opened my email to read, except on a very serious or important messages. It is just my opinion though.

The email marketing still exists but currently proves less effective compared to other online strategies, the advent of Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and other media have made marketing easier and faster, I have up to 2000 unread emails, most from brands who are advertising a product or app and I am pretty sure same thing goes for other people.

Email marketing is the oldest form of digital marketing and it is still very much in Vogue as big brands such as Google still uses it

Yes it is a very old modern of marketing,but there are so big recognises platform that recognises it presence,and still uses it

Well, from how the use of other social media platforms have become so popular today makes it very hard for the new generation to give more attention email usage unless it's a must they use it.

True, it is no doubt, neither is it a lie that the email system is now old school compared to the use of social medias and other modern ways of digital marketing. Even as at this, there are still so many who use it and still get some results

Yeah is now old school now cos everything is now computerized
If you wanna advertise your your product you can go online and it helps a lot so old schools are gone

Email marketing would never go old school because not everyone who comes in contact with you, your product or services become customers immediately. You would have to follow up on some others. How then would you get to reach them?
Smart internet marketers never leave anything to chance, that's why they keep collecting our emails everytime so they keep putting themselves in our faces

Email Marketing is still as effective as it was a few years ago. It is one of the cost-effective method of promoting my product online. email Marketing becomes powerful when you combine it with sales funnel.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back