Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Crowdfunding is a process where a company tends to raise capital. This may also involve finding the right kind of investors so that more and more funds could be raised. However, this might be illegal in many countries. So, what is the legal status of crowdfunding in your country? Is it legal or illegal?

Crowdfunding is legal in my country, yes. I always see people crowdfunding for business projects and starter projects that they have and depending on the type of crowdfund, some people are very successful and tend to be able to get the amount they need to start pretty quickly.

Crowdfunding is definitely legal in my country. There's nothing wrong with making use of crowdfunding platforms like Kickstater and GoFundMe to generate funds needed to run your business once you can meet all their requirements to be funded.

Most crowdfunding platforms like kickstarter, gofundme, indigego do not actually work in my place. Youn can donate ti these campaigns but cannot create your own campaign. However, that's not because of country's low, that because these platforms are not offering services here

They are being very stingy with their work operational process. They will be willing to accept donations from a particular country but they won't offer their services to that same particular country. There's no way I would be interested in donating $1 any of their projects.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back