What's new

Is CityBuildTrade.com A Scam Or Legit Website?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
CityBuildTrade was started in the year 2014 which clearly makes it one of the oldest websites as of now. It is an investment project designed for those who want to make money money by investing funds into their scheme. The payment method they use is Perfect Money. They claim to provide a 102 percent profit (Pricipal included) after 7 days. They will also block your funds for seven days which means that you will not be able to ask for the actual funds during this period and only after the seven days period, you will be able to get your actual investment and profits. Even though this scheme might sound good to many people, it is actually a scam. I would advise people to stay away from this site and all other kind of similar investment websites.

CityBuildTrade was started in the year 2014 which clearly makes it one of the oldest websites as of now. It is an investment project designed for those who want to make money money by investing funds into their scheme. The payment method they use is Perfect Money. They claim to provide a 102 percent profit (Pricipal included) after 7 days. They will also block your funds for seven days which means that you will not be able to ask for the actual funds during this period and only after the seven days period, you will be able to get your actual investment and profits. Even though this scheme might sound good to many people, it is actually a scam. I would advise people to stay away from this site and all other kind of similar investment websites.
Even before getting to the end of this write up, i'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of the site because locking funds were using the funds to bring their own profit is scam on it own...

I really don't know much about the platform and I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time but to be candid with you I don't think it's adviceable to give money to a platform while they invest it for you.

I really don't know much about the platform and I'm just hearing about the platform for the first time but to be candid with you I don't think it's adviceable to give money to a platform while they invest it for you.

This platform (Citybuildtrade) has been online and paying for many years and I believe that it has been able to sustain itself for so many years because it pays a very low amount of profits on investments. I would never recommend anyone to invest in this program because it is a HYIP and it seems like a ponzi scheme to me, despite the fact that it has been online for so many years.

I truly have no idea a lot around the system as well as I am simply listening to around the system for the very first time however to become candid along with you I do not believe it is adviceable to provide cash to a system while they spend it for you.

This platform is definitely not a legitimate platform because I visited the website and from my observation I can see that it's not a genuine website because of the way everything is arranged and I have not seen anyone that has given a good review of the website so far.

Thank you for the heads up. A lot of sites will just come and claim they are legit. I believe some people would have fallen victims. Although I have not heard about it online

The admin shouldn't just tag this thread as doubtful but as scam. Clearly a site claiming to give 102% after 7 days. Even Berkshire Hathaway, the biggest Investment company in the world wouldn't assure you of such returns in 5 years.
Run away from it

Based on what I have read here, it looks like this is a HYIP. You might have been tricked into believing that site is old but it might be recently launched as HYIP sites cannot last long.

UPDATES! According to a few online sources, "Citybuildtrade" has now turned into a scam and now it is no longer paying its members. This was expected from this site because it was a well-known HYIP site. Stay away and do not invest!

I lost interest and I started having doubts when you made mention of them locking your funds for seven days. Do you have a personal experience with this site? If you do I would like you to share more of your personal experience or if you know someone who has. It would make us get a better idea of what this site is up too.

I lost interest and I started having doubts when you made mention of them locking your funds for seven days. Do you have a personal experience with this site? If you do I would like you to share more of your personal experience or if you know someone who has. It would make us get a better idea of what this site is up too.

I never had any experience with this site but I had a similar kind of experience with another HYIP site. They also locked my money for seven days and they never paid me. All of these HYIPs are the same. They are all scams,.

I am just coming across this platform for the first time here. One point in the above platform still keeps me thinking. Why would your fund be held for seven days after one must have demanded for withdrawal. What a platform!

I never had any experience with this site but I had a similar kind of experience with another HYIP site. They also locked my money for seven days and they never paid me. All of these HYIPs are the same. They are all scams,.
So sorry about that though, what was the name of the one you joined? I was introduced to one some months back I can't really remember the name right now but I had the same issue, I could not withdraw my earnings, they said I had to upgrade first which involves me depositing something before I can be given access to my account.

So sorry about that though, what was the name of the one you joined? I was introduced to one some months back I can't really remember the name right now but I had the same issue, I could not withdraw my earnings, they said I had to upgrade first which involves me depositing something before I can be given access to my account.

Those scam websites no longer exist as of now. No one responds in the customer support and why would they respond? They have become a scam website now. No one should ever invest in HYIPs.

This platform is definitely not a legitimate platform because I visited the website and from my observation I can see that it's not a genuine website because of the way everything is arranged and I have not seen anyone that has given a good review of the website so far.
If you see a legitimate websites , you will know instantly because they have the offers that doesn't bear much than they can offer but this offer citybuildtrade I offering is just too much.

A good explanation about the project but it is difficult,personally for me to invest in,I really appreciate the update but please next time I will be glad if you screenshot a prove of withdrawer

Thanks a lot for this update. This is part of the reason I am here, to get useful information like this. You saved a lot of people from wasting their time in what won't pay

Thanks a lot for this update. This is part of the reason I am here, to get useful information like this. You saved a lot of people from wasting their time in what won't pay

City Build Trade is a Hyip site. I think that they are paying right now, but now there is no guarantee that they may pay in the future as well. They have reduced the profits they used to pay. It is much better to trade money yourself rather than relying on Hyips like City Build Trade.

In my entire online career I have not heard of city trade but from the little information I gather about the website I beleive its one of the best website around.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back