What's new

Is BNB (Binance) profitable?

The moment I cannot see if binance is profitable that much because a lot of people have complained that it is hard to get registered on binance I mean the app it requires serious and more complicated processes of registration

Currently i am using many cryptocurrencies assets and the binance coin which started for around 2$ is now worth more than 100$ , It has taken a large growth in some time only. Do you think it will be profitable to invest right now taking a long term investment for at least 6 months?
Drop your opinions down below!
All coin is profitable in crypto currency world,but it all depends on luck as well. So the only thing we could do when it comes to investing in any of it is to invest what we could afford to lose.

The BNB binance coin is actually doing well for itself and has proved to be profitable too for lots of investors too and no doubt it would get better too so it's a good investment

I haven't made any amount of reward investing on crypto. Cos i started investing when the price of the major coins where high. And the bearish run came and slashed my BNB, DOGE, LTC coins value.

Bnb is a good coin to trade I must tell you the honest truth, the coin has value and it's rapidly appreciating on daily basis, people are busy buying the coin, but I realized that some people are just using bnb to scam their visitors, some days ago there was a telegram bot who was claiming that they are giving out BNB to their users.

Any coin that's owned by an exchange based platform is definitely bound to do well because the more users get to make that platform their preference, the more the coin value increases.
Add to the fact that binance is the biggest exchange platform in the world and you can see there's a great opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back