What's new

Is BNB (Binance) profitable?

Crypto Exchange Binance expects to turn a profit of between $800 million and $1 billion this year.
Farm new tokens by holding BNB,and other cryptocurrencies on binance launchpool.
Subscribe your token on Binance locked staking for higher yields.
Yeah I also learn about this Binance coin staking but someone told me it's not profitable as such so I wouldn't know if you are into it and if you can possibly tell me more about the package or the plan so I can easily stake mine
Post automatically merged:

Crypto Exchange Binance expects to turn a profit of between $800 million and $1 billion this year.
Farm new tokens by holding BNB,and other cryptocurrencies on binance launchpool.
Subscribe your token on Binance locked staking for higher yields.
Yeah I also learn about this Binance coin staking but someone told me it's not profitable as such so I wouldn't know if you are into it and if you can possibly tell me more about the package or the plan so I can easily stake mine

If a coin can move from $2 to more than $200, and it's still not crashed, it will not be wise to ignore it. If you can afford to get it, why not?

Experts and analysts have been predicting a serious altcoins run, it won't be nice to miss it.
Yeah true the rate at which the coin moved high to a large amount was surprising because i never expected such increase from the coin,I think investing now in the coin is still recommended because the coin still have a lot of potential

Binance coin like every other cryptocurrencies has its time of high profitability due to its high volatility. The characteristics of the cryptocurrency makes it a profitable assets when the price increase.

Currently i am using many cryptocurrencies assets and the binance coin which started for around 2$ is now worth more than 100$ , It has taken a large growth in some time only. Do you think it will be profitable to invest right now taking a long term investment for at least 6 months?
Drop your opinions down below!
From my observation, I can classify bnb as a profitable coin. Over time, bnb as being on an overall bullish move hence it's okay to say it's a coin that is growing over time and therefore profitable to invest in.

BNB is really a good coin to look out for because as it is even going right now some crypto currency analyst have predicted that the coin will surge pass Ethereum in the next couple of months so I believe it has a whole lots of potentials to stay relevant in the market

When buying any crypto, always remember that it can rise and fall, there are no stable coin, bnb might rise and fall, just try to minimize your risk. When going to the market have an entry plan and exist plan.

The speed with which BNB rose was so shocking that I feared it would run out of steam and may not be able to rise again. However, considering the Binance platform behind the coin, it may still soar higher come the next bull run.
I think it later got to the bullish run and it move straight to $500 , so bnb is very profitable, those who invested then would be really making more profit now, from the coin

Yes binance is profitable, Binance is amongst the digital coins that are still on the rise and it's still rising, it has the potential to follow in the steps of bitcoin.

I think it later got to the bullish run and it move straight to $500 , so bnb is very profitable, those who invested then would be really making more profit now, from the coin
Yeah, the coin even tested $600 before retracing. I just wished that I had taken the opportunity to invest in the coin earlier when it was cheaper.

Of late I have been talking a lot of interest in BNB coin. I am yet to use this coin because I am not on Binance platform. I use coinbase and BNB is not avaiable on coinbase.

Binance is very profitable, it is growing very big. They are saying soon it will become $1000. However, I am yet to use this coin as I am not using Binance platform.

It is profitable and would still be profitable ,those people who invested in the coin from the start would be making loads of gain , i think this year we are expecting more gains

Binance coin (BNB) earned me my first $45 from $15, the coin have shown formidable rise since it shoot above the demand, the binance launch pool that generates 4.2% of interest from the coin you invest in is a good program, though i am a day trader and i focus on future trading on binance.

Currently i am using many cryptocurrencies assets and the binance coin which started for around 2$ is now worth more than 100$ , It has taken a large growth in some time only. Do you think it will be profitable to invest right now taking a long term investment for at least 6 months?
When i do business , i think about the positive outcome of a long investment and i take it, it's possible to invest right now because there's a possibility that the Binance coin will still rise more,

BNB is very profitable. There has been a steady increase in the price of BNB of late and a lot of crypto traders are making a lot from trading with BNB.

Just over five months and the coin's value is too big to mention at the moment when one calculate its current price value. It is valued around $693. More than 5000% increase in its price over five months.

When I heard of BNB coin, I did not take much interest, however, I have seen it grow tremendously just in the last 5-6 months. IT is profitable coin for investors.

Binance coin has done so well for itself and for those investors who took the advantage of keying into the opportunity the coin presented. The binance coin happens to be one of the coin that is doing so well amongst the top coins. So it is certainly one of the most profitable coin.

These particular coin short down the whole binance app recently when it rises from $10- $100 but after then its started dropping, well I can't say how profitable it could be, but bnb is still affordable to invest compare to bitcoin so sieze the opportunity now.
During the point bnb was $100 or thereabout, and i said its easier to invest, from my prediction bnb got to 690 dollars before this current bearish is taking place....

BNB coin rose by more than 1850 percent and this is one of the highest recorded percentage of crypto coins. BNB was around $15 about one year ago and now it is at a whooping rate of $296! This is an insane increase of price! This shows this coin is one of the best coins but no one knows how much it will be valued at in the future.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back