What's new

Is art still valuable in this generation?

eLdavis

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Feb 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Back in the days, Arts was highly regarded as a skill not just anyone could perform or carry out. When we talk about art, we remember great names like Michelangelo, Pablo Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci and the likes.these men where legends and their works stood the test of time. We are now in a generation that values technology more than anything else. Are works of arts still valuable?

I would think they are still valuable in the field of those who are into them but honestly, not like it was in the times of those legends you mentioned. Like you rightly stated, the fast paced life of these days has eroded most of the emotions we are supposed to exhibit when we sight a true work of art.

Back in the days, Arts was highly regarded as a skill not just anyone could perform or carry out. When we talk about art, we remember great names like Michelangelo, Pablo Picasso, Leonardo da Vinci and the likes.these men where legends and their works stood the test of time. We are now in a generation that values technology more than anything else. Are works of arts still valuable?
Art is still valuable now but you have to be unique to scale through. I was shocked when I saw recent artworks sold for high amount of money. Digital art can be reinvented as nft which is in demand now and valuable.

Without Art, this world would be one dull, boring, black and white place. I find such beauty in Art.
Some of the most beautiful Artwork can be found on Twitter. You can look at a painting and see an entire story behind it, without the need to read one word.
Sometimes I can even feel the painter’s emotional state while painting the piece.
I don’t think Art will ever go out of style. Art is style. 🖼 🎨

You need to go to New York. It’s the center of the Art World.

^^ (Direct quote from Great Expectations ‘98)

There a lot of people still making money in the art works they creat as artists today just as those who did years back. People appreciate a very good art piece a lot

Without Art, this world would be one dull, boring, black and white place. I find such beauty in Art.
Some of the most beautiful Artwork can be found on Twitter. You can look at a painting and see an entire story behind it, without the need to read one word.
Sometimes I can even feel the painter’s emotional state while painting the piece.
I don’t think Art will ever go out of style. Art is style. 🖼 🎨

You need to go to New York. It’s the center of the Art World.

^^ (Direct quote from Great Expectations ‘98)
You are right. I have once heard someone said art is life. Arts brings live and beauty that cannot be really explained even as the world is developing, art still remains

Arts are very important for the world and we can't really do without it for a bigger picture. Some arts are worth millions of dollars and the world museum is a great place to see them.

Art work is still very much in vouge,we know the advent of morden technology seems to have overshadow the importance of this great value and proffession,but most of them have also evolve,they have taken to digital art and exibitions and sales.

Arts are very important for the world and we can't really do without it for a bigger picture. Some arts are worth millions of dollars and the world museum is a great place to see them.
Like some movies I have seen while by some group of persons carry out a heist to steal an art work worth billions. 😃

Of course, arts still is highly regarded. Isn't it that ancient items can be very valuable. The more antique it is, the price reaches the ceiling. If you have the painting of Michael Angelo, Pablo Picasso and Leonardo da Vinci, it will be in the millions of dollars. Those items are rare to find and purchase.

Of course, arts still is highly regarded. Isn't it that ancient items can be very valuable. The more antique it is, the price reaches the ceiling. If you have the painting of Michael Angelo, Pablo Picasso and Leonardo da Vinci, it will be in the millions of dollars. Those items are rare to find and purchase.
True, like some movies I watched some time back, it had to do with law and crime, can't really remember the name. But there was a particular case that a picture worth billions was stolen
Post automatically merged:

True, most works done by the names you mentioned, are tagged as priceless and some are even worth billions.

Last edited:
Arts are very crucial for the sector and we can not truely do with out it for a larger picture. Some arts are really well worth hundreds of thousands of greenbacks and the sector museum is a super region to look them.

Arts are very crucial for the sector and we can not truely do with out it for a larger picture. Some arts are really well worth hundreds of thousands of greenbacks and the sector museum is a super region to look them.
Like they say, art is life itself there are so many hidden messages in a picture, new words and worlds yet too be explored or understood on a single picture.

Arts are important to life. I have heard good reports about how some art displays can be worth millions. In some parts of the country, it is considered an income generation to both public and private individuals.

In my region here, it is not that common and productive.

Art is still very much valuable in our generation but it depends on the location and so many art work has being sold in high amount

Arts are important to life. I have heard good reports about how some art displays can be worth millions. In some parts of the country, it is considered an income generation to both public and private individuals.

In my region here, it is not that common and productive.
Then I guess it's not in every region they completely value arts. Because in my location here as well, there is really no much value for arts. I don't even think we have an art room or gallery

Art is still very much valuable in our generation but it depends on the location and so many art work has being sold in high amount
I totally agree with this, the location plays some amount of role as well on how arts is being looked out.

There a lot of people still making money in the art works they creat as artists today just as those who did years back. People appreciate a very good art piece a lot
Recently I just discovered my friend is an artist and I was surprised to find out though it's a sidegig for him but he is making good cash from it.

Last edited:
that's true , our generation values technology more than anything else,as someone like me i don't even know much about arts,but i think arts works are still valuable ,but its value is not as much as before

I don't think so. People of nowadays are not that concentrative on arts because graphic designing has taken over. I don't think if arts ate still valuable.

I don't think so. People of nowadays are not that concentrative on arts because graphic designing has taken over. I don't think if arts ate still valuable.
You have a point there, I met a guy recently who is into art but I discovered he is into digital art, I never knew that was even a thing. He makes use of softwares to turn pictures into pure art. These days even artist tend to make use of technology instead of the traditional way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back