What's new

Is anyone using Expresscrypto as their microwallet for receiving crypto payment?

I have used the micro wallet to receive very small amount of satoshi until I get to know that the micro wallet is functional anymore. I use the FaucetPay micro wallet to receive some satoshis.

Currently, the crypto currency exchange wallet I am using is binance as it provides an avenue for me to trade my crypto currencies via the P2P platform and also store my crypto currency. However, I might switch to others if it becomes convenient.

Am currently using coinbase wallet to do crypto transactions and buying and selling. And I also use Gemini wallet to store my coins. I feel comfortable using these two wallets. Having more wallets would confuse me and if I lose the private key, then it is game over. So would advise you to use a limited wallet and keep your keys safe and secure.

I know in crypto world there so many crypto wallets and micro wallets exist, but first time I heard this wallet name, anyway mostly I use yobit and kucoin exchanges to receive my crypto payments, later I stored those assets in other crypto wallets,
Tip: don't store all crypto assets in one single wallet, devide the assets in parts and store in different wallets, because unfortunately if anyone hacks our account, we lose only some part of amount our other amount is safe.

i do not usually use wallet that has a low tryst score from coinmarketcap as a preferred means of receiving payment online, because the truth is that i do not trust such platforms, and i can not risk my money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back