What's new

Is Aim global legit to start as affiliate marketing business?

I think it is better for you to learn the necessary skills required for you to make money as an affiliate marketer rather than depending on the company to do that for you.

Alliance In Motion Global (AIM Global) is a legit MLM (multilevel marketing) business opportunity. It's not a scam. It has topped (on two different occasions) the list of online network marketing plans worldwide for about 4–5 years: See more here- Multilevel Marketing International Association .
Should a person with strong network adopt this scheme as full time business?
If the company has been able to build reputation over the years and still surviving or growing then i see no reason why people not to adopt there scheme as full-time business but with caution.

I don't know AIM Global. Now that I know it is MLM (multilevel marketing), I will not join this program even if it might be legit, It is really hard to recruit downline to earn from MLM

The best and easiest way to make money online is from affiliate marketing because you don't need to have a product to promote all you need is to find someone else product and start promoting the product and making money whenever you make a sell it is the easiest way to make money online
Post automatically merged:

I personally think it cannot be considered as scam because it have been for long. Affiliate marketing is a good and best way to make your product go viral. Starting an affiliate marketing program will help your business grow. It will help people find your business

Last edited:
I have checked on internet for reviews about AIM global and it seems to be legit MLM organisation. I will not suggest any one to start this full time, even if they have strong network. One should start small and see if the demand of efforts required for this MLM are fitting in his daily life routine, social circle, skills and knowledge available and objective of his life. Then only over a period if time, one should switch to full time.

I have heard about this company before but I am not doing business with them at the moment so I can't say if they are legit or scam because I will not have any proof for my claim. And so far, I have not heard of anyone complaned before against them. Anyone that has any complaint against them should post here for othes to know. It is just my opinion.

I haven't heard about this marketing platforms but the thread you posted isn't comprehensive enough. Next time, you would have to make the thread a little more explanatory. We don't know how the thread operates and you didn't tell us the potential gains. This would make us buy your services.

if you want to start affiliate marketing there are so many platforms that is good for newbies and I will recommend it to you; clickbank, jvzoo, etc. They are better than aim global.

I have heard about this aim global for some time now, I still have doubts about it, though most of the reviews have seen about it are good from various members here. If you are sure about it, you can make an investment with them.

I always hate it when group of matured individuals will just behave as if they are con artists playing with people's intelligence. I was lured into one of their lectures not knowing it is network marketing they will talking about there

You will have to pay a hefty price to join the Multi Level; Marketing Program. YOu will receive some products for joining and your work is to build your downlines and then sell the products you get from the company with your downlines. This is something similar to pytramid schemes where only people on the top benefit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back