What's new

Is a Red Dead Redemption Remaster actually happening?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes

It might actually be happening. Red Dead Redemption is one of my all time favorite games. I put it up there even ahead of RDR2, but that game is still a very close second to the first game. Anyway, it looks like Rockstar is really remastering RDR1. I hope they do it justice, because the last remaster they did with GTA Trilogy was awful. There's no excuse for how that remaster went down. But if they blow this remaster like they did the last one, then fans are going to complain to Rockstar.

Well, nothing would surprise me if it was real, that is, if they made the remasters of Gta san andreas, vice city and Gta3, why they would not make a remake of Red dead redemption? I would honestly love it, I love this saga, both red dead redemption 1 and 2, hopefully we'll see John Marston again on PS5 and Xbox.

I will admit, I tried the very first Red Dead Redemption and I was never a big fan of that one, could never fully get into that one but it was a really popular game.

When Red Dead Redemption 2 was released, again you saw just how popular it was but it was never a game I tried since I never really liked the first one.

I believe the third one will be another popular game in this franchise if this does turn out to be true.

There was speculations Rocket was going to do the 3rd part of Red Dead Redemption after Red Dead Redemption 2 but I wasn't hopeful towards it. They have their hands full with developing GTA 6, another Red Dead Redemption 3 doesn't seem likely.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back