itsrick

Jun 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes

What is IPRoyal?

IPRoyal Home Page

IPRoyal Homepage đź’˛
If you don’t mind sharing your internet bandwidth as we do, you’ll love this app.
Like Honeygain, IPRoyal works by exchanging your internet connection for money.
IPRoyal gathers bits of your internet connection and converts them into money.
You might be wondering, “If it’s similar, why do you need to use two services to do the same thing?”

Here’s why.

There is a saying, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.”

If you can use Honeygain and IPRoyal to increase your passive income stream, why not?

It’s like having two apps work together—making money every day.

How to earn money with IPRoyal?

Earn Money with IPRoyal Dashboard

IPRoyal Dashboard
Allow us to walk you through this time.

First, you need to sign up for a new account.

Secondly, you need to download the IPRoyal app. You can download it for Windows, macOS, or Android.

Download the app.

Thirdly, install the app, sign in, and let it run in the background.

That’s it.

Now your IPRoyal app will start gathering unused data from your internet connection.

You just let it run and earn money with IPRoyal working in the background.

What’s interesting is that they pay $0.20 per 1GB shared.

You can earn money with IPRoyal for up to a whopping $132 per month if you use the app for 24 hours and share up to 20GB daily.

You can check this number with their calculator.

Earn Money with IPRoyal Calculator

IPRoyal Earning Calculator
But, in reality, how much can you earn really depends on several things, such as:

Location of your IP Address
Right now, several locations will be more profitable than others. In other words, you won’t know until you try and test it for yourself.

Unique IP Address
You can earn more if you use more than one unique residential IP address. The more unique IPs you use, the more you will make money.

Internet Speed
A faster internet connection will share more traffic to the IPRoyal app, so you can earn more.

Is it safe to earn money with IPRoyal?

Based on our experience, it is safe.

IPRoyal app facilitates proxy service to third-party entities. They claim they don’t gather any data from their users.

The only data they need is email, IP address, and your preferred payout methods.

If you ever wonder, “What kind of data that these companies can use from useless internet connection?“

The answer is A LOT.

Your network is used by IPRoyal business partners such as:

• Corporate Intelligence and SEO
  • Brand Awareness and Protection
  • Advertising Verification
  • Software Testing
  • Content Distribution
  • Market Research
  • Talent Sourcing and Acquisition
  • Buying Limited Edition Items
  • Social Media Management
Above all, the IPRoyal app connection is inaccessible to outsiders and fully encrypted. So, you don’t have to worry about it. You can earn money with IPRoyal safely.

How to receive payment from IPRoyal?

Right now, you can cash out your earnings through PayPal, Bitcoin, or Virtual Gift Cards based on your country’s availability.

What’s more interesting is that compared to Honeygain, the payout threshold from IPRoyal is significantly lower.

IPRoyal offers payouts starting from $5.

So, as soon as you earn $5, you can withdraw that amount to your preferred payment method.

IPRoyal Pawns | February 26, 2022
My Payment to PayPal $5.31 - INSTANT Payment

iproyal-pawns.png

you can get payed with paypal or virtual visa card đź’˛

Well this seems to be very interesting, but for me I think it's a waste of time, the reason why I said that will is because you'll spend lots of time without earning enough.

Is this faster than honeygain? Currently, the earn rate with honeygain is pretty slow.

These platforms normally consume data and it may take ages before you earn any substantial amount of money with them.
Also you keep your privacy at risk as these folks sell your internet bandwidth on your behalf.

I have Unlimited internet and idle personal computer but I don't like when someone invade my privacy and this is what these websites do so currently I don't have any plans to join this website.

Obviously,it's slow...making just $1 for every 5GB data used coupled with the fact that your privacy is at risk. I don't think it worth it.

$0.2 per GB is a waste of time and also I will be in lost because 1 GB in my area is worth more than $0.3 which means I will be lossing more than $0.1 per 1 GB

I learned about this platform about a year or two, however, I was not interested in joining it because I was using honeygain and earnings on honeygain was really low.

Its one of the worst ways to earn and I don't like anyone invading my privacy so I have zero interest in this website

Finally I received a huge payment from Pawns.
See my payment proof below:

If you want to earn just by sharing Internet, then this is the best Program for you.

Simply download the Setup, Install the Application and leave it.
It will run in background when you use your computer as usual and your Account Balance will grow automatically.
Also you can earn from your referrals. You can use in laptop and mobile also.

Payment Received

Paypal-Payment.png

Pawns-Payment-Sent.png

Payment #5
Thanks

Pawns 05.png

I have already received more than $500 from this site.
Earn by Just sharing Internet.
Run the app in your system, It will run in background without disturbing your regular work.
Also you can earn more by sharing your referral link.

Payment #6
Thanks

Pawns 06.jpg

Payment #7
Thanks

Pawns 07.png

Hi Bishwaraj Nayak,

Tremendous has sent you $ 160.60 USD.

Transaction ID
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Transaction date
16 February 2024

Payment received $ 160.60 USD

Please note that it may take a little while for this payment to appear in the Activity section of your account.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back