What's new

Investment in real estate is better than saving in the bank

Investment in real estate is better than saving money in bank. This is an advisable for those that are involved in business. Saving money in bank is like stagnant water,so to invest with little amount will yeild good income.

Yes, investing in real estate now a days is rare better than saving in the bank because now real estate is a big and legit business/investment that people have earn alot from.

It is more profitable to invest in real estate than because the returns are huge and it gets to appreciate over the years. Bank savings only make the banker richer, if you save money in the bank, they use to give out loans and pay you profits.

Well, to me, or to some extent I dont see savings in the bank, as the best option for someone who want to be successful in life. I will prefer investment in estate business because I believe with time the estate will generate something more than the capital I have used in the investment.

Well, to me, or to some extent I dont see savings in the bank, as the best option for someone who want to be successful in life. I will prefer investment in estate business because I believe with time the estate will generate something more than the capital I have used in the investment.
I agree with you on this, saving in banks won't increase your earnings. What kind of business would you advise people to invest in?

Investing money in real estate could be a better idea but it depends on what kind of property you are buying. Buying property at a location that is not considered good from business point of view might not bring much profits.

Return on savings is infinitesimal while returns on real estate investments are huge. When you save your money in the bank or do a fixed deposit, your returns on investment are usually single digit per annum. ... Your money in the bank simply makes the banker richer while your money in real estate makes you richer

Yes because you going to get times 4 of the money you saves inside your bank and moreove its also like saving when you involve in real estate business and I really cool and lovely just the stress that's there alone, except that everything is good and beautiful

You may get good returns but the returns depend on where, how, and when you invested the money. If you invest money and bought a land with no value at all, then you may actually face loss. This is what happened to many people I know. Real estate business could be risky, too.

When you invest in real estate, you have the opportunity to invest in your future because of how properties appreciate over the years. Saving in the bank will not increase your money, it will rather decrease it because of charges from the bank deducted from the account
Real estate investment is one to be considered

The real estate industry has been providing steady profits for some people for a long time now. There is an ever-growing demand for houses for people to live in to manage the growing population and as such I think it will be a business for a long time to come.

When you invest in real estate, you have the opportunity to invest in your future because of how properties appreciate over the years. Saving in the bank will not increase your money, it will rather decrease it because of charges from the bank deducted from the account
Real estate investment is one to be considered
You have made a very good analysis. Investing in real estate is definitely more profitable because land and properties usually appreciate with time. Unlike savings in banks that generates very meagre interests despite the huge sum.

Your money in the bank simply makes the banker richer, while your money in real estate makes you richer. Because if you save money in the bank, the money will be used by banks to give loans to customers and you will be paid interest. The difference between the interest given by the customer who loans your money and the amount given to you is taken by the bank. Thus, making the bank richer. on the other hand when you invest in real estate the difference between the price you bought the property and it price you are selling it is taken completely by you. Thus, making your richer. Hence, investing in real estate over bank saving is a very profitable idea both in the long term and short term.
Also expenses will always arise to deplete your savings but your property is always there appreciating in value.
when you have money saved in bank no matter how disciplined you are, there will always be expenses that we are arise to deplete the savings. when you invest such funds into real estate, your cash is tied to into an investment that will be appreciating in value no matter how loose you are with the remaining cash in your our possession.
There is nothing good about saving your money in the bank account because the money will never grow in profit and the bank will always keep subtracted charges from your money which is why it is better for you to invest your money in real estate or any other projects.

The best way is to invest it on real estate business so to make you richer ruther than saving it in the bank, I prefer real estate investment because is very profitable business it will make someone richer than saving in the bank.
There is no responsible human being who would just go to the bank and save his or her money there instead of using it to invest in projects that is going to be paying them return on their investments on monthly basis.

I have a substantial amount of money in the bank that is not enough to buy real estate. That was the status since 3 years ago. Now that I am expecting big money to come in then maybe I can think it over if I would buy a land in the rural area or maybe a land in our suburban town.

Your money in the bank simply makes the banker richer, while your money in real estate makes you richer. Because if you save money in the bank, the money will be used by banks to give loans to customers and you will be paid interest. The difference between the interest given by the customer who loans your money and the amount given to you is taken by the bank. Thus, making the bank richer. on the other hand when you invest in real estate the difference between the price you bought the property and it price you are selling it is taken completely by you. Thus, making your richer. Hence, investing in real estate over bank saving is a very profitable idea both in the long term and short term.
Also expenses will always arise to deplete your savings but your property is always there appreciating in value.
when you have money saved in bank no matter how disciplined you are, there will always be expenses that we are arise to deplete the savings. when you invest such funds into real estate, your cash is tied to into an investment that will be appreciating in value no matter how loose you are with the remaining cash in your our possession.
Real estate investment is far better that saving your money in a bank. Though savings is neccessary to solve immediate needs and problem but if you have enough funds in banks accounts, it is only wise to invest large chunck of it in real estate and enjoy the massive returns in nearest future.

Effect of inflation is the major difference between the two. Inflation will eat up the savings you put in the bank while real estate investment is capable of bringing you more profit that can surpass inflation rate in the country.

In general, buying a rental property has fewer risks than stocks, especially when investing in real estate for the long term – the longer you hold investment properties, the fewer risks of loss you have as equity and home prices build and rise over time.
Over here in my country if you leave $5000 in your account for one year it will turn to $4000 after they are done collecting their charges but if you use your 5000 dollars to invest in real estate and start making your return of investment you will have more than $7000 in a year.

They are both different concepts. Putting money in the bank is saving, buying a property is an investment. Some times people save money for a particular reason or to settle a problem, one might need the money urgently which might not be available if you have already purchased a property.
You are right. That's why when investing one must not put in all his or her money as emergencies might arise at any time. In a normal circumstance I would prefer real estate over bank

Best advice is to save your money in the bank. The costs associated with purchasing property and renting will, generally, not be covered by short-term gains on the property market.Real estate investments are known for providing low returns. ... On the whole, the returns earned by real estate are comparable to risk-free investments even though a lot of risks has to be taken. This is what makes realty a bad bet for the middle class.
Post automatically merged:

Best advice is to save your money in the bank. The costs associated with purchasing property and renting will, generally, not be covered by short-term gains on the property market.Real estate investments are known for providing low returns. ... On the whole, the returns earned by real estate are comparable to risk-free investments even though a lot of risks has to be taken. This is what makes realty a bad bet for the middle class.
Investment in real estate is the best and far more better than saving in the bank , how many banks did you see gives interest nowadays? They keep deducting your money instead, but of you invest in real estate , there's 99% possibilities of return.

Saving your money in the banker only generates profits to the bank, but in real estate investment, the profit made after selling your property goes to you.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back