What's new

Investment in new crypto tokens

Currently one coin that has the potential to do great things is CRO; accumulate a lot of those coins and you'll see wonders in the nearest future.
Another is FTM, it's currently trading at less than $3 but the potential is very large.
I am not new to the names of this coins but yet to invest in either of them , I guess CRO is crypto.com native token right?
If I guess right FTM is also listed on Binance.

Friends you can see every token then launched its value is around $1.
But after some months some of them reached to $100

Litecoin and dashcoin are examples in our front when they were started their values was around $1 now they are trading at 100 plus.
I want to invest in newest tokens kindly suggest me some tokens.
It is a risk when you are investing in any of the coins or tokens because you can never be sure if the value is going to rise or if it will fall to a dead coin. The chance of it rising is very low.

At that time, comprehensive research is required before investing in any token. Because the market fluctuates, it is important to understand how the market operates at any given time before investing.

If you had invested in shib inu in 2020 when no one knew about this coun, you could have become a millionaire in just one year. But sometimes you could also be scammed just like Squid game token

Currently, i don't know of any new crypto currency that is advisable to invest in. I suggest you invest in the already know crypto currency like dogecoin and litecoin. I've heard about Pi though but it hasn't been launched yet.

I think many of the crypto currency exchange platforms do list some tokens that can be invested on to make good profit in the future. And there are so many of them these days for one to choose from. Personally, I don't have any tokens as part of my portfolio, not because of any problems though.

Cryptocurrency investment has a way of bringing in more money for someone if you invest in the right coin. But it is very important to do research before you can decide to invest in a coin. You can read a various analysis on the court before you go ahead to invest. And you should not invest more than you can lose.

It is true that they are some token that will go up form low price to very high price. But if we look into some of them we will see that some will come that in there price while some there prices will remain there and rise gradually. Before investing in new token we should research first.

Dogecoin would be a very good example of coin to invest in seeing how well the coin did last year going from $0.2 to $0.7 in the previous year and already speculated to do more now.

Investing in new cryptocurrency coin can actually be very lucrative but can as well be very detrimental because some of them, instead of moving forward they would be seen going backwards and if care is not taken, they might go into extinction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back