Investment in new crypto tokens

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Friends you can see every token then launched its value is around $1.
But after some months some of them reached to $100

Litecoin and dashcoin are examples in our front when they were started their values was around $1 now they are trading at 100 plus.
I want to invest in newest tokens kindly suggest me some tokens.

To be able to spot new tokens you may have to try apps like coingecko and coinmarketcap to be able to spot new tokens when they are just being launched. You can also use Binance we still have several tokens and coins that is still very much undervalued. Coins like Reef, 1inch and several others in that exchange.

Well there are so many places you can get the latest tokens on the cryptocurrencies market,you can go to Google and search for it,it will refer you to websites where you can get tokens to invest on. Make sure you are convinced about the token's viability and the project before you invest to avoid unnecessary loss.

Check recently added tab on coinmarketcap to see newly launched coins but you have to do serious research to pick solid projects and not just the many shitty coins we have now.

It is true that they are some token that will go up form low price to very high price. But if we look into some of them we will see that some will come that in there price while some there prices will remain there and rise gradually. Before investing in new token we should research first.

Before investing on any token proper research is needed at that moment. The market changes so before investing you should understand how the market works at that moment.

The most important thing about investing in cryptocurrency is not whether the crypto coin is old or new but whether it has a high potential for growth and this is what you should be looking out for.

Not all the new tokens have a potential of growth, so don't just invest in any of them. Do your own research to know more about a certain coin and the projects it has for the future.

Litecoin and dashcoin are examples in our front when they were started their values was around $1 now they are trading at 100 plus.
Friend you are a great observer of coins like dash and Litecoin.

Indeed it's true that their price has gone up from one dollar. I suggest c98 coin.

I will strongly advice you as a family Amit as friend, because why friend can be deceiving at times, so I will advice you to stake with the known coin because most of this new coin were created to scam the innocent people out there.

I think before investing in token you should first do research so to know more about the market, because its really help before investing into it.

Since this is your aim i think you should then invest in xrp. Ripple is a very solid project in the crypto currency exchange Business that can make you see huge amount of Profit with your money

I was not aware that litecoin and dash were $1 when they were launched. I will have to do some research on whether this is true or not. However, the truth is most of the currency when launched, the value is very low
Almost all the coin started in a very low price below 1 USD. Bitcoin that is now in top also started below 1 USD but now it trade on $40,000 price.
But the problem with new token is that some don't last long with there price. Some will fall in there price while some will continue growing.

This is a good idea from you and if I'm of mistaken this was how Bitcoin and Ethereum all started. For me I think I will go with dogecoin and chz as they are still very much undervalued

First of all I want to correct a wrong statement by the OP .no token can really start to with $1 . Most times the price a coins starts with upon listing is a function of the CIRCULATING supply and the Market Capitalization. Most of them starts below 10 cents

I want to invest in newest tokens kindly suggest me some tokens
Bitcoin and dashcoin are not even potential enough compare to some other coins out there. Am sure during this time you created this thread bnb is around $15...

A lot of coins may never reach $1 value because no one is interested in trying out these new coins because of the fear that they might be fake. Even if they aren't fake, they may never find big investors.

This should not be the only motivating factors that push you to invest in new token, it is not all cryptocurrency that rises from $1 to $100 within a period of few months.. there are a lot of scam projects out there and you have to be very careful not to invest in it.. cryptocurrency will require you to do a lot of research to be able to arrive at a good coin to invest.

Currently one coin that has the potential to do great things is CRO; accumulate a lot of those coins and you'll see wonders in the nearest future.
Another is FTM, it's currently trading at less than $3 but the potential is very large.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back