Investing in Bitcoin For a short term or a long term

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you invest in bitcoin for a short term or a long term? Well, even though I know you can benefit more from long term investment, I prefer to invest in Bitcoin on a short term basis. This method allow me to invest at any price point and and then make profits even with a slight price movement.

i quite agree with you on the idea of investing on a short term basis and it is indeed profitable but the truth is it is so full of risk, i have tried it a couple of times and got lucky a few times and ran into some serious loses some other times. One has to have a very good understanding of the market dynamics to have a favourable trade.

The market can be very tricky most times, and without a sound understanding of the market behaviour one is bound to fail as a short term investor, and on the other hand been a longterm investor put your mind to rest as you would not need to bother ypurself with all the price actions of the market but rather wait for your desired profit target to take profit

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back