What's new

Invest In Mutual Funds Or Stocks?

I have invested into 3 mutual funds and each year I make sure to invest some amount of money into it. It is not a lot of money but I try to add as much as I can so far. I may consider adding more but as of now the market is not doing much good and I have to think of means to proper investment in the process.

When you invest in a stock, you are purchasing a share of one company. A mutual fund offers more diversification by bundling many company stocks into one investment
When purchasing a share of one company you could be a winner or loser means sometimes it is a risky investment to handle.

I still prefer investing in shares and stock. The reason is that mutual fund also invest in share and stock of different companies. they are going to give you 30% return on investment with them why they take 80%. The case is quite different when they invest in bad stock, you are going to 100% loss.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back