Insuredforum.com Review

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Insuredforum.com is a forum site that discusses all matters of insurance, personal finance and budget. The Insuredforum site belongs to a reputable Trendri forum which has been known to be legit and trusted. Until now there are 68 members

Last edited:
I was not aware if there is any website that pays just for insurance related discussion but glad there is one such website

Insuredforum.com is a forum site that discusses all matters of insurance, personal finance and budget. The Insuredforum site belongs to a reputable Trendri forum which has been known to be legit and trusted. Until now there are 68 members
yes this is a legit site I have been working on this site for months now and payment is always prompt so I recommend it to anyone.

The fact that we can discuss about all the financial ways like making investments and Insurance is also a good subject and all this makes it a good website and rewards are better as compared to other websites.

If this website is legitimate, then count me in! This is great because I have been looking for new ways to make money online, both for my own needs and for those of my parents. I want to support my parents financially but my salary is not enough. Inflation is real!

Nice one, would have love to join but i have little to no idea about insurance. Maybe with time i might check it out though.

I have checked the forum, word requirements are very high, but I can say this is a nice forum if you want to post on business, investment and insurance topics.

They have suspended the PTP at present and I hope they soon lift this suspension as I would like to join this website to earn

It was suspended temporarily but there is no confirmed date of when it'll be reinstated as PTP again.

It's still suspended as per the latest but I will be joining it as soon as they start to pay because I am planning to do well on the website

I registered on the platform a very long time ago but I didn't participate in any discussion there.

I registered on the platform a very long time ago but I didn't participate in any discussion there.
I would have loved to join earlier but for some other engagements I am yet to join and when I planned to join they stopped PTP for some reason so hopefully, it will be back to normal and then I can start earning from it.

They now have more active users because most of the users from Trendri joined Insured forum. But it's a different thing the users have left temporarily because Ptp was suspended.

This is a major problem with Paid to Post site. The moment you stop paying, the users will run away. People are only interested in earning, they are not taking care of the sustainability of the site.

Nobody will be interested in posting for free so you cannot expect users to stick but they will return the moment they start PTP again. Everyone likes to earn money in their free time and not many will be interested in posting on non-paying forums.

This is a major problem with Paid to Post site. The moment you stop paying, the users will run away. People are only interested in earning, they are not taking care of the sustainability of the site.
You have a valid point because no one will want to stay with a forum that is not paying . Initially, a forum I joined was paying quite well, later it reduce its pay rate and so many people left.

You have a valid point because no one will want to stay with a forum that is not paying . Initially, a forum I joined was paying quite well, later it reduce its pay rate and so many people left.
We all need money for our work and we don't have free time to spend on websites that don't pay or pay very less so personally I cannot stick with a very low or non paying website.

They have grown into one of the popular communities all because of the efforts of the admin and also their highest pay per post rewards.

I am looking for an update if they have reenabled the PTP or not because I would love to join and start earning even though we need to write longer posts to be able to earn

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back