Install the pip command in minutes.

John_jony

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Jan 9, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I need to install Django package on my Mint distribution. I want to do this using pip command but can't find pipe command. How do I install Pip Command?

Sometimes pip is called pip3 or pip2 or it depends on the version when typing pip it shows an error but when typing pip3 it is working.

As from their tutorial I found this one for you:

Install Django

Django can be installed easily using pip.

In the command prompt, execute the following command: pip install django. This will download and install Django.

After the installation has completed, you can verify your Django installation by executing django-admin --version in the command prompt.

Changed in Django 1.7:
In Django 1.7, a .exe has been introduced, so just use django-admin in place of django-admin.py in the command prompt.

I need to install Django package on my Mint distribution. I want to do this using pip command but can't find pipe command. How do I install Pip Command?
I do not know what this command is for. Would you min explaining to me what this command would be for in a website or software development?

Give us more information
  • the version of Python you installed
  • the command you tried to run
  • the output of that command
  • your PATH setting

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back