ivanr01

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What ia instagram777.ru ?

Instagram777 is website where you can boost your instagram account with followers and likes ,but there is option to earn money by following and liking photos.

How much you can earn daily from Instagram777.ru ?

It depends on your work but normally you can make 20-30 rubles hourly which is 0.26-0.39$

Who can join ?
Everyone,who have instagram account can join this website.

What is the minimum payout ?
Minimum withdrawable amount is 200rub for Yandex money and 1000 rubles for Payeer
Is it legit ? I cant say because some people saying not paying,some says it pays.

Link: https://www.instagram777.ru

The payment per hours seems pretty low and it's probably not worth working there. But it might be a good website to use to boost your Instagram account for free

it's difficult to earn here and make some money due to the low rate of earning but still a legit site^^

it takes a long time to make 1000 rubles for the payeer, as long as you receive 0.07 on a load. does anyone work with this site? if you invest do you have any advantage?

The Minimum is too big for a russian websites. I think it's better to use other russian microtask websites such as socpublic and Vktarget because they offer other tasks to do aswell which pays more and the minimum is much more lower too.

After trying a couple of social exchange sites, I gave up. They pay low for freelancera but charge very high from their clients. Never heard of this site but based on what I have read here, I think they are one of those low paying sites.

I think the pay is kinda low but I understand since it seems to be an easy job. Apart from the concerns about its legitimacy, their payment processor is another concern of mine. I don't have a payeer account. Perhaps they could add more like paypal or bitcoin payments.

By reading all the above post it seems now that ma'y websites are paying quite mow as comapred to the work and time that is usually required for earning.even if it is a legit still its quite difficult to earn enough because of time consuming.

Been hearing about this but isn't interested. I'm not that active on instagram but it's good to know that this kinds of websites exist. I also heard they have low paying rate.

Minimum withdrawable amount is 200rub
The minimum withdrawal is increased and is now RUB 500. I do not know if the project pays, but there is a lot of negative information about the project. Is this a Russian platform? RU is the domain name of a Russian country

I would have been more interested in using Instagram777 in boosting my Instagram followers if you had explained how that one works.

Though it's also good that people can earn from it, for those who will want to use the platform to earn some money.......

It may be a scan am telling you, so many people are involved in to scam this days all because of money, and they are ready to frustrate there fellow human being, to take their money, money that will be useless in the near future you see people fighting over it

I have never used any service like this but I don't interpret services like these as scams. However, these services are not trustworthy. They deliver the followers and engagements, that's for sure, but these followers and engagements are either bots or belong to fake accounts. You may gain tons of followers and engagements but they don't come from real people.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back