What's new

Instagram account niche capitalization

Olga

Acquaintance
May 24, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello how are you doing? I hope you are all well . So I would like some advice from you people. I have an instagram account where I post pictures of paintings(not my paintings)nd it is going well I was wondering how I could maybe in the future make some money out of this account. Thanks for your answers in andvance

The only way to which you can make money through this account on your Instagram is by continue doing what you have already been doing that is by promoting your painting business on the Instagram page so that people can patronize you.

Keep promoting your page, first be updating your page and make sure it has engaging content - use interactive keywords and great trending hashtags.
Also one thing you can do is to to change your account to that of an influencer or business page, that will enable people take you seriously.
Also change your name to that of your business

If you have a personal website this is actually a good opportunity for you to drop your links and Gain traffic. Another good way that you can monetize this opportunity used to organise speed coaching classes for people who want to learn about art..

Well if you're thinking of making money from the Instagram account then you should start posting something that you are really good at doing,if you are a painter then that's the perfect opportunity for you.

If you have a company that sells digital arts you can register as an affiliate Marketer on their platform. After that you promote it on your IG channel and make commission from any sales you make

Just keep posting and doing your niche picture thing you are already doing. At least you now have the mind to want to take things another level further, a help with come your way on it

I think you can develop your own art and sell to people. You can even go as far as giving people this job to do for you while you sell it on the platform yourself

If you are posting the pictures of paintings, and if you have huge following and if you get huge engagements on your posts, you can contact artists and offer to promote their paintings on your page for a certain amount. You can also promote a gallery.

Hello how are you doing? I hope you are all well . So I would like some advice from you people. I have an instagram account where I post pictures of paintings(not my paintings)nd it is going well I was wondering how I could maybe in the future make some money out of this account. Thanks for your answers in andvance
You should have been making money din the account even if its indirectly because you get to know more customers from the account you created on Instagram.

The only way is to build a huge followers and always ensure to keep writing engaging content. This way you will grow your followers and fans. Once the followers are huge, you will become an influence , then it will attract ads where you can make some money. It isn't a very task to accomplish.

In order to make money from Instagram, you need to be an influencer on the platform. You can become influencer if you have a large following and you get a lot of engagements on your page. You will have to use advertising to build followers

Yes you can make money but firstly, how many followers do you have in the page. This will help you get across to many people and you have to get a good post often to engage people.

I think you have done well by trying to setup an earning platform for yourself. But I am still of the opinion that the only way you can make money from that platform is to keep promoting it on other social media platforms or any of your preferred advert place. That is just my opinion. I wish you all the best.

Instagram is a very hit or miss platform. I have seen people blow up with low effort while others put in hours a day to see very little return. I think it helps to hire users with larger followers to promote for you.

If some wants to start making in money Instagram you should start advertising on it or start posting there you will having little money everyday from it, because we all know that Instagram is very hit platform.

This a good idea, social media platforms is one of the best way to advertise your products, Instagram is one of the best Social media platforms with good number of users.

This is actually a terrific chance for you to drop your links and increase traffic if you have a personal website.
A great approach to make money off of this potential is by holding speed-coaching sessions for those looking to learn more about art.

Instagram is a unique tool when it comes to social media networks that can generate revenue online. This platform enables users with a large following to advertise products and services for a fee which can be agreed between the two parties.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back