What's new

In which new coins should we invest?

Don't just see any new coin and start to think they worth your investment suddenly because you're seeing a very great statistics about them on coinmarket cap. You might just be falling victim of some crap coins

There are many new coins to invest and good income from them, for me I will like to invest on litecoin, bitcoin cash and so many of them if actually I have money.
Out of the over five thousand crypto currency coin in the world , i beleive ninety five percent of crypto currency users are investing on bitcoin but i prefer investing on litecoin.

Look at what the giants are investigating in. Institutional investors have teams to do their research for them. Some few choices I've gotten this way include Solana, Ethereum, Luna, Cardano and Matic.

For a newbie, I would recommend those coins in the top 20 on the coinmarketcap list. It would be a way to play it safe until you have perfected your knowledge.

Look at what the giants are investigating in. Institutional investors have teams to do their research for them. Some few choices I've gotten this way include Solana, Ethereum, Luna, Cardano and Matic.
Nice list . I agree with you that the best thing to do is to either make your own research before investing or follow the footsteps of Institutional investors in investing in what they invest in

I have started investing in ADA. Ever since I started investing in ADA, I have already earned a profit of $100. I am trying to hold my AD for a long term and will not think about selling until it becomes $100.

According to my option I'll choose to invest on XRP, ADA, LINK, XLM, BNB, etc. This coins are gaining recognition and they're improving. With time they will double or triple their current price value in the future.
Its good to know your choices in cryptocurrency coins. I believe that those coins like ripple, Cardano, Chainlink, XLM, and Binace coin are doing great in the cryptocurrency market. I have recently bought and sell cryptocurrency coins in Binance called c98.

There are many coins that one can invest in for example as of today i was told of a coin called pi but the issue with it was it was yet to be officially launched yet, after hearing about it i was instantly interested but as you know the next thing is understanding it so for me there are coins just that most are hidden

I think the best coins to buy right now (besides Btc and Eth) are Litecoin, Solana, Cardano, Binance coin, Polkadot. These coins will be very profitable if used as a long-term investment.

I won't advise you be in a haste to invest in any new coin yet. You should always learn to take your time in understanding new projects first before doing anything about them

Its good to know your choices in cryptocurrency coins. I believe that those coins like ripple, Cardano, Chainlink, XLM, and Binace coin are doing great in the cryptocurrency market. I have recently bought and sell cryptocurrency coins in Binance called c98.
I never heard about that coin c98. What's the current price? I hope you made profit before flipping the coin after purchasing it from Binance?

I never heard about that coin c98. What's the current price? I hope you made profit before flipping the coin after purchasing it from Binance?
Within 10 days c98 as increased drastically for about 100% +... And some traders suggest it will get to $10 before this month or next end... Which will become a drastic increase have ever seen....

Within 10 days c98 as increased drastically for about 100% +... And some traders suggest it will get to $10 before this month or next end... Which will become a drastic increase have ever seen....
Hmm, it will be wise l, I place investment on this coin "c98. Than watching this kind of resurgent it has made slip me by. I want to earn from the coin's increase.

I learnt my lesson with axs... It was like magic when AXS started from $5 when i ad the opportunity to invest in few months back... now. AXS close to $100...
Hmm, it will be wise l, I place investment on this coin "c98. Than watching this kind of resurgent it has made slip me by. I want to earn from the coin's increase.

I don't advice people to be in hurry to invest in any new coin they don't know Mich about first research and see if it worth investing before you invest.

I learnt my lesson with axs... It was like magic when AXS started from $5 when i ad the opportunity to invest in few months back... now. AXS close to $100...
Chaii, that's one of the bad experiences around Cryptocurrency. When our heart tells us to invest in a potential coin, we shouldn't hesitate, lessons learnt.

I don't advice people to be in hurry to invest in any new coin they don't know Mich about first research and see if it worth investing before you invest.
You are right ooo.. But researching before investing does not complete safeguard any investors from falling into a rugpull coin. Its better to invest in known coins.

yeah you might just be falling victim of some crap coin but don’t just see any new coin and start to think they’d worth your investment suddenly because you’re seeing a very great statistic about them on coin market cap

It's been very difficult to recommend a coin for you as majority of them are being affected by the law of supply and demand. At present I am investing in Bitcoin cash.

There are many coins to invest and this depends on personal opinion and experience. But I will like to invest in Solana and IDEX because they have prospects.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back