What's new

In which new coins should we invest?

As for now, I am focusing on building my litecoin and bitcoin cash portfolio. Bitcoin and Ethereum are beyond my reach, and I want to get as much litecoin or bitcoin cash I can accumulate before price goes too high
Why not bnb.... just a suggestion anyways instead of accumulating litecoin, I would advise your to replace litecoin to bnb or even bitcoin cash.

You can invest in solid altcoin project like BNB, ADA, CHZ, LINK, SXP and other good project in the crypto currency exchange Business. So far I think this are the ones I'm very sure of aside Bitcoin and Ethereum

Why not bnb.... just a suggestion anyways instead of accumulating litecoin, I would advise your to replace litecoin to bnb or even bitcoin cash.

Seriously, it's very important that any investor who wants to make decent money for cryptocurrency investments should take the Binance coin very seriously.

Seriously, it's very important that any investor who wants to make decent money for cryptocurrency investments should take the Binance coin very seriously.
Like seriously, I was surprise when I discovered that bnb was 34USD earlier this year, in which I can afford 5 of it then.... If I had know I would have invested into it then.

Though whnen it comes to cryptocurency market trading,the fluctuations at times can make one to start to rethink most of his decisions,specially with newer coins,reason very due and thorough deligence need to be taken when one whants to go into real puechase.

There are coins you need to invest and need not to invest.. just go on yiur iwn research you will see coins that you need to invest

Why not stick with the new coins that you already know about for the moment instead of going after coins that are new that you've not come to know about yet?

there are numerous cryptocurrencies you can invest on but it is important you make enough research before investing in any of them.

Right now there are so many cryptocurrencies in circulation that it is even difficult to identify which is which. Nonetheless, I trust project like bnb, ada and Solana
You are right, there are many coins in the market now, one should not be distracted by the numbers and just invest in any coins, due diligence and care must be taken

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular cryptocurrencies but there are many new coins which also have demand and I am sure those coins will give good profit in future. According to your opinion which coins are best to buy this time?
If you have limited amount of money to invest in cryptocurrencies, I would suggest to stay invested in the top coins and not to diversify to the new coins which are appearing everyday. We don't know yet for how many years these new coins will survive and actually anything about their future. If in future government regulations kicks in, only few coins will survive.

It's definitely ADA and bitcoin . These digital currency showed positive move and it's the best coin to invest on. I have hold some of these coins in my portfolio and will want to hold these coin for a very long time irrespective of the market fluctuations.

I have invested in Shib coins. This is just one year old coin and you can buy millions by spending just $10. The price dropped after I bought it, but these days price is improving.

I have few suggestions for you , check out the following coins ; Cardano , Polkadot , Polygon ( Matic ) , MantraDao and Solana . These are coins with good use cases.

It's Bitcoin now for me. It's getting of the dead zone now and experts have predicted that it's bound to go a lot higher in a few weeks.

I personally love investing on low valued cryptocurrency. If I have big amount of money to invest, then I will go for Bitcoin or litecoin but if I have low budget of money to invest, then I will go for XRP, dogecoin or TRX, this are my low valued cryptocurrency that I love investing on

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular cryptocurrencies but there are many new coins which also have demand and I am sure those coins will give good profit in future. According to your opinion which coins are best to buy this time?
Yes I know Bitcoin and Etherium already. I have buy and sell experience in Bitcoin and Etherium. I have also traded new coins like c98, my neighbor Alice, alpha finance, etc.

I have set aside my $10 for investing in crypto although I have not done yet until now. My target is Bitcoin because that is the most popular and probably reliable in trading. However, the price of Bitcoin in the market is pretty high so I will be waiting in the wings.

There are many new coins to invest and good income from them, for me I will like to invest on litecoin, bitcoin cash and so many of them if actually I have money.

According to my option I'll choose to invest on XRP, ADA, LINK, XLM, BNB, etc. This coins are gaining recognition and they're improving. With time they will double or triple their current price value in the future.
I also go with you. Those coin that you have mentioned are really making profit for now. And most especially ADA bad BNB. I am also planning in investing in those coin also. I have been monitoring LINK but I don't really know if I should invest in the coin

I also go with you. Those coin that you have mentioned are really making profit for now. And most especially ADA bad BNB. I am also planning in investing in those coin also. I have been monitoring LINK but I don't really know if I should invest in the coin
You should go make further inquiries about Link coin to see if the coin is making progress or not. Coinmarketcap will help you with its full stats.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back