What's new

In which new coins should we invest?

Bitcoins and Ethereum are very popular cryptocurrencies but there are many new coins which also have demand and I am sure those coins will give good profit in future. According to your opinion which coins are best to buy this time?
I think that a very good coin to buy at the moment is ripple because there is a lot of potential for the coin to rise in price if they are able to win teh lawsuit and this will increase their investors and their confidence.

To be very serious and to be very open with you I don't really trust newly establish cryptocurrency because of the High rate of rugpulling in the crypto space.. I can only afford to invest in solid project that will last for a longer period of time and not necessarily on the new one.

There is no single coin to which I will consider or recommend as the best coin to invest in apart from bitcoin, there are new coins coming up which I believe they are very good and better for investment.

I am investing in ADA, Matic, Sand, Mana, AAVE, etc. I think these are high-potential coins. Among all these coins that I mentioned, Matic is already showing a lot of improvements in recent times.

Personally, I would prefer that we should try as much as possible to invest on a promising cryptocurrencies like bitcoin because it has shown to be the best in the crypto-currency market presently.

I would want to go with Ethereum as the best cryptocurrency that could be kept and use to make money presently because it has a lot of potentials and it's blockchain technology is probably the best.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back