What's new

Importance of copy rights of a business platform ?

Copywrite is a very important aspect of every business, it is the protection of the company's intellectual properties against theft and unlawful usage. Copywrite plays a very important role in the music and movie industries. Without it many companies privacy and intellectual properties would been infringed upon without any repercussions.

One of the important of copy right for business platform is that, there is no investment is required to obtain or maintain it. Moreover, thanks to the effect of various international conventions, such as the Berne Convention which has been signed by one hundred sixty-four countries, copyright protection extends to much of the world.

If you remember that Apple was pioneer in the smart phone but Samsung followed suit which contested the exclusivity of the smart phone to Apple. In the same vein a platform cannot be exclusive because it is not an invention or not a product of creativity. A program is made because of the need. That is my definition of the copyright. However, there are aspects of the platform that is protected by copyright. First and foremost is the logo and the graphical design but not the framing of the web page and not the structure.
This is the best update I've seen on this thread. You can copyright aspects of your business, such as branding and product, but not necessarily the whole concept itself.

Like a name, a logo, publications can be copyrighted.

After a business Hass solidified it's standing in the market, it's best to have a copyright as copyright gives you exclusive right to own your business and service so no one gets to steal your image.

Copy write is something I don't really see as any important thing I tell you, I see those who do copy write as the same people who plegerize and still peoples work , hide it from them for sometime and then use it later when they must have died or gone.

Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property. In simpler terms, copyright is the right to copy. This means that the original creators of products and anyone they give authorization to are the only ones with the exclusive right to reproduce the work.
When an individual creates a new work, such as a poem, book, painting or photograph, it is copyright law that helps protect his ownership of that work. When your business hires someone to create a new work, such as a brochure or a website, the purpose of copyright is to help clarify who has ownership of that work.
Well said dear. This is very true. Unfortunately we have hundreds of thousands of copyright lawsuit all over the world because people fail to understand this fundamental points that you have mentioned herein.

Copyright refers to the legal right of the owner of intellectual property. In simpler terms, copyright is the right to copy. This means that the original creators of products and anyone they give authorization to are the only ones with the exclusive right to reproduce the work.
When an individual creates a new work, such as a poem, book, painting or photograph, it is copyright law that helps protect his ownership of that work. When your business hires someone to create a new work, such as a brochure or a website, the purpose of copyright is to help clarify who has ownership of that work.
Very important I advice small businesses no matter how small the business is at inception they must get their brands copyrighted, to avoid brand theft in the future. Someone once tried to steal our brand name, wrote through our lawyers with evidence of our trade mark and it was dropped immediately

Trade marks and copyrights are very important to safe guard your business. A lot of fraudulent companies and business steal trade marks and violate the business ethics to make money, which poses a great challenge for any business.

Yeah sure, copyright has to do with the original owner of a particular work restricting those who are not licensed under the copyright law to remake the same work,unless licensed to do so by the owner, copyright operates under legal procedures and when it is breached, their is a penalty for it.

There are many importance of copyrights in a business platform, when you make a copyright in someone's business platform and also add your own idea to a business you found out that your business becomes more better than that off the other person's business

The world is now full of people who are desperate to make money of other peoples hard work and they won't spend time developing their own. That is why it is important to copyright your contents and only give permission to one who can partner you and provide value to you amd your brand.

Copy right is very important in business ,because a lot of people are ready to steal the hard work you make use of when creating the project or products

Concerning your question on copyright, i would say, to avoid plagiarisms copyrights needs to be included in your business. I feel copyrights is as important as your the mission and vision of your company or business. Copyright protects your brand from image thieves

There are so many people who want to just strip people of the work they put energy and time to get done. You should always copyright your works so that no one can plagiarize or steal them.

Copyright gives the needed protection for a product against fake or adulterated products whom might want to take the advantage of the good reputation that your business have maintained over the years. Fake products destroys the reputation of a business if the business is not well protected by copyright.

Copyright is very important in both business and other aspects of life. it simply helps to protect your work or property from unscrupulous people who would like to use your initiative to enrich themselves.

Copyright in business is very important in any to know how to manage your business very well, it is good to have copyright in business to know how to run a business.

copyright is very important for every business platform this is because when you copyright your platform people will not steal your creative work and your platform design.

Copyright induction helps to curb piracy. People stealing one's intellectual ability to create a fine work that is full with benefits to the organization. Through copyright laws individuals creativity is kept intact not to breach, if anyone is find guilty it faces the wrath of the law.

I remember when i was doing my undergraduate project write up, i went to a collage that is majored in the project i was working on.And the H.O.D of the depertment refuse to give my an outright access to get a full copy of the work,Telling me that the work has not been published yet.It was years later that i understood what he was protecting-copy right protection.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back