What's new

ImperialBux.com Reviews: Scam or Legit ?

Best_Online_Earning

Best Online Earning
500 Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
WHAT IS ImperialBux?
ImperialBux is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ImperialBux?
Up to $0.02 Per Click
Membership Refundable
$0.04 Per RR Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: ImperialBux

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #2
ImperialBux 02.png

Operation date: 13 Sep 2021 00:11
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Operation type: transfer
Amount: 5.08 $
Comment: Congratulations! You've got payment from ImperialBux! Please post your payment
proof in our forum.

This is great and the fact that you even uploaded your proof of payment is convincing enough. I am only confused about the part where you mentioned that the membership payment is refundable, does that means we will have to pay to register?

This is great and the fact that you even uploaded your proof of payment is convincing enough. I am only confused about the part where you mentioned that the membership payment is refundable, does that means we will have to pay to register?

No you don't have to pay for Register.
You can work as Free Member also.

Normally in most of PTC site Membership is not Refundable. Membership is for higher earning.

But only few sites having Membership Refundable.
That means if you take Membership of $10 per month, every day you will get some extra (special) Ads on which your earning will be $10 or more in 30 days.
Post automatically merged:

Payment #3
Thanks

ImperialBux 03.png

Operation date: 23 Sep 2021 21:57
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 5.16 $
Comment: Payment from Imperialbux.com! Post your proof of payment on our forum to receive your next payment.

Last edited:
The payment is very good unlike other PTC site that pays $0.001.
With 10 paid offers I a day you can make at least $0.1 every day

The payment is very good unlike other PTC site that pays $0.001.
With 10 paid offers I a day you can make at least $0.1 every day

Oh! I am sure you mean that you can earn 1 cent daily as a free member. I have not been a part of that site. Can you tell me how much does it cost to upgrade membership and how much can we earn daily?

Is like there are confusing comments about the above PTC platform, but i want to say that I have personally decided to stay away from PTC platforms as it takes so much time to get to minimum payout. And they have high upgrade and the scam ones may not pay you even after getting to the minimum payout. I would rather be working here which pays off. It is just my opinion.

The one thing I like about the site is the minimum withdrawal threshold of $2. Also, I hope there's no compulsion to have referrals?

Thanks for the information I am going to try it out just the minimum with drawer threashole of 2$ is encouraging.does the site have country limitations

The only problem many countries citizens are facing are the method of payment whereby it is not easy convertible to their currencies

I don't know anything about this imlerialbux platform before. I have never head about them either. I can see that you also displayed your payment proof form them to safe us all the time to be asking you for payment proofs again

Whoa this is awesome if really I'll try it out immediately, but what are the major duties to be carried out there and what is their payout range and any other information you know is important please share with us

Whoa this is awesome if really I'll try it out immediately, but what are the major duties to be carried out there and what is their payout range and any other information you know is important please share with us

Site has already turned to Scam.
Not Paying any more. Many members payment pending.
Better move to some other site.

I have no prior knowledge of the imlerialbux platform. I'd never heard of them before. I see you also presented your payment proof from them to save us from having to ask you for payment proofs all the time.

From looking at how imlerialbux platform is set up, I'm not sure if it's something that I can really get into and be able to make money from it as it doesn't look too real for me.

While doing some online research, I have heard about this site before but I don't understand how it works. Probably I will give it a try buy I am done with survey sites. These sites are a bit of a waste of time.

Site has already turned to Scam.
Not Paying any more. Many members payment pending.
Better move to some other site.

I also have a pending payment ... I didn't invest anything but I caught the wrong moment. he paid as much as he paid in the beginning, too bad for him, he had potential. :)

WHAT IS ImperialBux?
ImperialBux is a Paid To Click (PTC) site.
Advertisers are paying for the Ads and Members will get paid for viewing Ads.

HOW MUCH CAN I EARN WITH ImperialBux?
Up to $0.02 Per Click
Membership Refundable
$0.04 Per RR Click

HOW TO GET STARTED?

Click to join: ImperialBux

Payment Method:
Perfect Money, Payeer, AirTM

Minimum Payout:
$2

Payment Proof:
Payment #2
View attachment 2762

Operation date: 13 Sep 2021 00:11
Operation ID: xxxxxxxxxx
Amount: 5.08 $
Comment: Congratulations! You've got payment from ImperialBux! Please post your payment
proof in our forum.

Thanks so much for sharing this information with us. I want to know how long it took you to earn this $5 and how does their cash out looks like? Easy or too hard to cash out?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back