If you will be given a choice...

Imkevin21

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 22, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Would you rather know when will you die or know how will you die? Life is not permanent, one day everything will just disappear. What will you choose?

I will chose when will I die. Because when i come to know about my life then i will change my overall schedule. I will fulfill my wishes which were not completed so far. Then i will worship more and more to God. I will not do any kind of hardwork or hard business and job if i know my life's span.
But it is also blessings by God we do not know about life or death otherwise we hate money and world.

Off course, I will chose when will I die. Because when I know this, I will work according to remaining time. It may be short or long. I will became routine according with passage of time to become successful in both lives current life and next life. If I choose how will I die, I can do nothing.

Would you rather know when will you die or know how will you die? Life is not permanent, one day everything will just disappear. What will you choose?
Its hard to choose, because to know when and how i die is a bit scary. This will just cause stress and anxiety, but if i had no choice but to choose one?, I will choose WHEN.

Its hard to choose, because to know when and how i die is a bit scary. This will just cause stress and anxiety, but if i had no choice but to choose one?, I will choose WHEN.
Post automatically merged:

We'll, the greatest chance I can say that one be given is the chance to be immortal. Knowing the day or time you'll die doesn't mean you'll still not die.

I don't want to ever know when I will die because the thought of that is very demoralizing as i will always be so afraid of dying. I would love to die in my sleep.

I would hate to know how or when I was going to die because I would be trying to avoid it all the time rather than getting on and enjoying life. For example if I knew I was going to be hit by a bus I wouldn't want to go out .. but that's not to say a bus couldn't drive into my house and kill me.

Id like to know this will give me time to plan myself properly, one of the things that scares me the most is my children, I don't ever want to leave them at a young age .

I dont know why you ask this type of question. I would want to know when i will die instead of how i will die because no matter how i will die it wont change anything i with still die

I would not like to choose any but if I am to choose I would choose when I would die so that I can prepare my own funeral since I know when I would just leave i no wanna with make.

I would not like to choose any but if I am to choose I would choose when I would die so that I can prepare my own funeral since I know when I would just leave i no wanna with make.

If everyone we're to be given such choices no one will choose a gruesome manner of exit. Most of us will choose to die in our good old age in our beds

I don't want to choose any of that. I don't want to know when I will die or how. I just want to live without knowing. I choose to live the best life right now without caring how death will happen or how it will come.

If I was being given a choice to know when or how to die, I will rather choose to know when to die than for me to know how to dye, how to die does not matter to me, when to die matters to me

I would rather know when I will die than know how I will die. If I know when I will die I could be fast about putting everything I wanna do in other, reach out to my family and friends make them feel a lot more special than they feel right now.

If wishes were horses, every one would ride. Just that we can't know when we will die. Prefer to be in my old age in my bed too.

I don't wish to choose any, but its reality that one day we will surely leave the earthly things for heaven sake. But knowing how you die will even kill some before the death comes.

I rather not know when I will die because then I will be always worrying for the death, I will know the exact time and will be depressed it doesn't even matter which age it will be even if it's at 120 years old it will still be annoying to know it. a Death date is something we are not supposed to know and to even think of because then life are nothing and you can't enjoy them it will always be there in your mind as a daily reminder that you are going to die at this specific time.

I won't want to know. The truth is that I didn't know when I was born and even how the whole event played out. So, knowing when I am going to die is not something that I would want to know at all. I want to just enjoy life as it comes.

I believe that there is nothing I would be doing with this kind of information. It is the reason why I am not going to be interested in knowing when I am going to die or how I'm going to die. This is because it's simply going to take away the fun of living from me and always put me in a high state of anxiety whenever something similar to what was supposed to kill me happens.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back