What's new

If you have time for only faucet then which one would you choose?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know that we cannot make big from faucets and in order to earn more we need to stick with our well-paying websites so I would like to know if you have the time to choose only one faucet then which will you choose?

We all know that we cannot make big from faucets and in order to earn more we need to stick with our well-paying websites so I would like to know if you have the time to choose only one faucet then which will you choose?
I don't have any decision for now. Ive only been able to try few faucet sites so I'm not that exposed to others

I am actually slow losing my interest in cryptos all because of very low earnings and many times those weird captchas waste a lot of time

Well, I would have chosen none of them. This is because almost all of the faucets sites seem a really huge waste of time to me.

I am planning to leave all faucets at least for some time as they have only declined my earnings so it would be better to concentrate on my forums and earn from them

I would work on freebitco.in. I love the fact that one can earn every hour by just rolling a dice. And the pay rate is reasonable.

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with any of them anymore so I don't even know the one to choose.

Even I am not sticking with a single faucet at present and have dumped many but claiming once or twice in a day from few

I would prefer to choose: Scarlet-clicks, YouGetProfit, Coinpayu. these PTC sites suit me best and I like them; they pay little, of course, but still there is something that makes me stay and continue my activities.

If I only had time to use one faucet, I would choose Coinpayu without a doubt, it is the one that offers the best benefit about the time and work you have to dedicate to it, in about 15 minutes you can have finished all the tasks and earn about 300 sats.

If I only had time to use one faucet, I would choose Coinpayu without a doubt, it is the one that offers the best benefit about the time and work you have to dedicate to it, in about 15 minutes you can have finished all the tasks and earn about 300 sats.
I have account on Coinpayu if they have not deleted for inactivity. I left the site once and for all just in two days. As an old saying goes, drops make ocean, if you have dedicate time on faucets for a long time, you might start earning really well. If you are looking for quick bucks, faucets are not for you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back